Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Simonetta Manfredi and Lucy Vickers | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 345 | ISBN: 1137532491 | ISBN13: 9781137532497 |
Description: This edited collection takes a multi-disciplinary approach to the Active Ageing agenda to enable readers to consider the implications of this phenomenon for the law, the workplace, and for working lives from a holistic perspective. Challenges of Active Ageing brings together academics working throughout Europe from different disciplines including law, industrial relations, human resource management and occupational psychology to explore and debate the challenges of the Active Ageing agenda for equality law and management practice. Also including shorter contributions from law, human resource management, trade union and other practitioners, this book aims to fully reflect how organizations can adjust their practices to respond to the challenge of an aging population and extended working lives.
Challenges of Active Ageing: Equality Law and the Workplace.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35258
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2017-12-31[PDF] From Coexistence to Conquest: International Law and the Origins of the Arab-Israeli Conflict 1891-1949
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Caring Autonomy: European Human Rights Law and the Challenge of Individualism (Cambridge Bioethics and Law)
- 2018-05-14Organ Transplantation in Times of Donor Shortage; Challenges and Solutions (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Challenges in Delivery of Therapeutic Genomics and Proteomics
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Law and the Utopian Imagination (The Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Comparative Regional Integration: Governance and Legal Models (Integration through Law:The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Philosophy, Law and the Family: A New Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (AMINTAPHIL: The Philosophical Foundations of Law and Justice)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Law and the New Logics
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Land Is Our History: Indigeneity, Law, and the Settler State
- 2018-01-23[PDF] International Law and the Use of Force (Foundations of Public International Law)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] International Law and the Use of Force (Foundations of Public International Law)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment
- 2018-01-19[PDF] When Law and Medicine Meet: A Cultural View (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Body Lore and Laws: Essays on Law and the Human Body
- 2018-01-17[PDF] A Companion to European Union Law and International Law
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Autonomy and Human Rights in Health Care: An International Perspective (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Special Issue: Who Belongs? Immigration, Citizenship, and the Constitution of Legality (Studies in Law, Politics, and Society)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Erotic Justice: Law and the New Politics of Postcolonialism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.