Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sanjiv Sambandan | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 263 | ISBN: 1439846324 | ISBN13: 9781439846322 |
Description: Despite significant progress in materials and fabrication technologies related to non-crystalline semiconductors, fundamental drawbacks continue to limit real-world application of these devices in electronic circuits. To help readers deal with problems such as low mobility and intrinsic time variant behavior, Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors outlines a systematic design approach, including circuit theory, enabling users to synthesize circuits without worrying about the details of device physics. This book: Offers examples of how self-assembly can be used as a powerful tool in circuit synthesis Covers theory, materials, techniques, and applications Provides starting threads for new research This area of research is particularly unique since it employs a range of disciplines including materials science, chemistry, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. Recent progress in complementary polymer semiconductors and fabrication techniques such as ink-jet printing has opened doors to new themes and ideas. The book focuses on the central problem of threshold voltage shift and concepts related to navigating this issue when using non-crystalline semiconductors in electronic circuit design. Designed to give the non-electrical engineer a clear, simplified overview of fundamentals and tools to facilitate practical application, this book highlights design roadblocks and provides models and possible solutions for achieving successful circuit synthesis.
Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34856
- 2013-10-21Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Inverter-Based Circuit Design Techniques for Low Supply Voltages (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2011-10-17VLSI Design Techniques for Analog and Digital CircuitsPhildar 38 2011 - Catalogue Automne - Removed
- 2020-01-23Inverter-Based Circuit Design Techniques for Low Supply Voltages (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] VLSI Design Techniques for Analog and Digital Circuits (McGraw-Hill Series in Electrical Engineering)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Practical Design Techniques for Sensor Signal Conditioning
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Memory Design Techniques for Low Energy Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Advanced Design Techniques for RF Power Amplifiers (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Advanced Design Techniques for RF Power Amplifiers (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2013-10-12RF Circuit Design Techniques for MF-UHF Applications
- 2013-10-02RF Circuit Design Techniques for MF-UHF Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Printed Circuit Board Design Techniques for EMC Compliance: A Handbook for Designers
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Power Management Techniques for Integrated Circuit Design,
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Circuit Design for Wireless Communications: Improved Techniques for Image Rejection in Wideband Quadrature Receivers (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Scrap Quilt Secrets: 6 Design Techniques for Knockout Results
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Return on Engagement: Content Strategy and Web Design Techniques for Digital Marketing
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Adaptive Resonance Theory Microchips: Circuit Design Techniques (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Electronic Design Automation for IC Implementation, Circuit Design, and Process Technology, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] System-Level Design Techniques for Energy-Efficient Embedded Systems - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.