Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tamaryn Sutherns | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 198 | ISBN: 5fe5e6213fc64d0f8bf47f4a66fc7f03 |
Description: B00EJMJN58 The World Health Organization estimates that of the 6 million cancer cases diagnosed worldwide each year, 3 million are the result of poor diet. Having watched loved ones succumb to cancer, Clean Food for Cancer is Tamaryn Sutherns' attempt to give cancer patients and their families the opportunity to look at some ideas and theories on nutrition and diet so they can make up their own minds about what works for them. Thorough research and expert advice from scientists, oncologists, dieticians and psychologists are interspersed with personal stories from cancer patients and their families, many of whom had to sift through masses of information on Google before they came up with personal solutions. Their experiences highlight the need for such a resource in todayâ€™s world of information overload and often conflicting advice. After an overview of cancer, its types and causes, the book introduces readers to 'clean' eating, from the more moderate approaches of eating a balanced diet and avoiding preservatives, hormones and other harmful toxins (going 'organic'), to the more extreme approaches of vegetarianism and veganism. One chapter covers the controversy surrounding red meat, providing research and findings from both sides of the pasture, and another to the fairly new concept, for South Africans at least, of raw food. The book also touches on various alternative holistic therapies, such as Ayurveda and Reiki as supplements for the more traditional treatments of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation. The author is not out to provide a cure or an alternative to medical treatment, but rather to encourage patients, or anyone at risk of cancer, to adopt a diet that promotes good health and that might assist the treatment and recovery processes.
Clean Food for Cancer.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34963
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Clean Food for Cancer.
- 2014-03-05Clean Food for Cancer
- 2011-11-19Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective.
- 2011-08-11Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Raw Food For Dummies
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Raw Food for Real People: Living Vegan Food Made Simple
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Vegetarian Food for Healthy Kids: Over 100 Quick and Easy Nutrient Packed Recipes
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Adequate Food for All: Culture, Science, and Technology of Food in the 21st Century
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Raw Food for Everyone: Essential Techniques and 300 Simple-to-Sophisticated Recipes
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Alternative Treatment for Cancer (Annals of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Biomedical Informatics for Cancer Research - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Cultured Food for Life: How to Make and Serve Delicious Probiotic Foods for Better Health and Wellness
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Clean Food Diet (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection) (Volume 4)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Laparoscopic Gastrectomy for Cancer: Standard Techniques and Clinical Evidences
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Real Food for Everyone: Vegan-Friendly Meals for Meat-Lovers, Vegetarians, and Vegans
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Exciting Food for Southern Types (Penguin Great Food)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] PARP Inhibitors for Cancer Therapy (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Real Food for Healthy Kids: 200 Easy, Wholesome Recipes
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Clean Eating for Busy Families: Get Meals on the Table in Minutes with Simple and Satisfying Whole-Foods Recipes You and Your Kids Will Love-Most Recipes Take Just 30 Minutes or Less!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.