[PDF] Compact Heat Exchangers for Energy Transfer Intensification: Low Grade Heat and Fouling Mitigation
Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jiri Jaromir Klemes | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 372 | ISBN: 1482232596 | ISBN13: 9781482232592 |
Description: Compact Heat Exchangers for Energy Transfer Intensification: Low-Grade Heat and Fouling Mitigation provides theoretical and experimental background on heat transfer intensification in modern heat exchangers. Emphasizing applications in complex heat recovery systems for the process industries, this book: Covers various issues related to low-grade heat, including waste heat from industry and buildings, storage and transport of thermal energy, and heat transfer equipment requirements Explains the basic principles, terminology, and heat transfer aspects of compactness, as well as the concept of intensified heat area targets at process integration Pays special attention to the mitigation of fouling in heat exchangers and their systems, describing fouling deposition and threshold fouling mechanisms Delivers a thoughtful analysis of the economics of implementation, considering energyâ€“capital trade-off, capital cost estimation, and energy prices Presents illustrative case studies of specific applications in food and chemical production plants Compact Heat Exchangers for Energy Transfer Intensification: Low-Grade Heat and Fouling Mitigation not only highlights key developments in compact heat exchangers, but also instills a practical knowledge of the latest process integration and heat transfer enhancement methodologies.
Compact Heat Exchangers for Energy Transfer Intensification: Low Grade Heat and Fouling Mitigation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32866
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Compact Heat Exchangers: Selection, Application, Design and Evaluation - Removed
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Compact Heat Exchangers: Selection, Design and Operation
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Compact Heat Exchangers: Selection, Design and Operation
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Black TiO2 Nanomaterials for Energy Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer Fundamentals
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Sol-Gel Materials for Energy, Environment and Electronic Applications (Advances in Sol-Gel Derived Materials and Technologies)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids (Macronutrients)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Microelectronic Circuit Design for Energy Harvesting Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Geological Repository Systems for Safe Disposal of Spent Nuclear Fuels and Radioactive Waste (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Nanoenergy: Nanotechnology Applied for Energy Production - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Micro-Relay Technology for Energy-Efficient Integrated Circuits (Microsystems and Nanosystems) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Imaging Heat and Mass Transfer Processes: Visualization and Analysis (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / SpringerBriefs in Thermal Engineering and Applied Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Piezoelectric ZnO Nanostructure for Energy Harvesting, Volume 1 (Iste)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Compact Multifunctional Antennas for Microwave Wireless Systems
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Scanning Probe Microscopy for Energy Research
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Sustainable Membrane Technology for Energy, Water, and Environment
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Thermodynamics Made Simple for Energy Engineers
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Fluorescent Energy Transfer Nucleic Acid Probes: Designs and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Compact Transistor Modelling for Circuit Design (Computational Microelectronics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.