Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Blaise Aguirre MD | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 1626252181 | ISBN13: 9781626252189 |
Description: In this much-needed book, two renowned borderline personality disorder (BPD) experts offer simple, easy-to-use skills drawn from dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) to help you address the most common issues of BPD, such as intense feelings of anger, depression, and anxiety. For many, having BPD is like living in emotional overdrive. And whether you are feeling depressed, anxious, worried, or angry, you might struggle just to get through each day. So, how can you start balancing your moods and managing your symptoms? This helpful guide addresses over fifty of the most common struggles people with BPD face every day, and offers accessible, evidence-based solutions to help you feel better and get back to living your life. You'll discover powerful DBT and mindfulness skills to help you set personal limits, manage intense emotions and moods, and address issues like substance abuse and doing harm to yourself and others. In addition, you'll learn how to deal with the inevitable negative self-talk, feelings of paranoia, and self-invalidation. If youâ€™re ready to take charge of your BPD?instead of letting it take control of you?this book will be your go-to guide. Perfect for everyday use, the practices within will help you manage your symptoms as they arise.
Coping with BPD: DBT and CBT Skills to Soothe the Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35853
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Generalized Anxiety Disorder Workbook: A Comprehensive CBT Guide for Coping with Uncertainty, Worry, and Fear (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbooks)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Coping with Global Environmental Change, Disasters and Security: Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Risks (Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Coping with Chronic Stress (Springer Series on Stress and Coping) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Coping with Shyness and Social Phobia
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Professional Nurse: Coping with Change, Now and the Future - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Coping with Uncertainty: Robust Solutions (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Mode Deactivation Therapy for Aggression and Oppositional Behavior in Adolescents: An Integrative Methodology Using ACT, DBT, and CBT
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Coping with Bipolar Disorder: A CBT-Informed Guide to Living with Manic Depression
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Coping with Depression: A Guide to What Works for Patients, Carers, and Professionals
- 2012-02-16Update on Mechanisms of Hormone Action – Focus on Metabolism, Growth and Reproductions - Gianluca Aimaretti With Paolo Marzullo And Flavia Prodam
- 2020-10-08Create Resume And Cv With Zero Graphic And Writing Skills
- 2020-06-27Create Resume and CV with Zero Graphic and Writing Skills
- 2020-06-24Families & Change: Coping With Stressful Events and Transitions (NULL)
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Coping with Missing Invalid and Duplicate Data in R
- 2020-01-28PluralSight Coping with Missing Invalid and Duplicate Data in R-BOOKWARE-KNiSO - Removed
- 2020-01-02Coping With Missing, Invalid, And Duplicate Data In R - Removed
- 2019-10-24Coping with Missing, Invalid, and Duplicate Data in R - Removed
- 2019-10-14Coping with Missing, Invalid, and Duplicate Data in R - Removed
- 2019-01-31Lifespan Perspectives on Natural Disasters Coping with Katrina, Rita, and Other Storms - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.