[PDF] Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Irini A. Stamatoudi | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 336 | ISBN: 0521808197 | ISBN13: 9780521808194 |
Description: Multimedia products have become highly successful. Yet they are often inadequately protected by existing national and international copyright schemes. This study is one of the first comprehensive, comparative analyses of multimedia works and copyright protection. Stamatoudi considers the nature of the multimedia work, and existing legislation, as well as collections and compilations, databases, audiovisual works and computer programs. Finally, she offers a model for a European legislative solution. Her work will interest academics and students, as well as lawyers and copyright policy makers.
Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34959
- 2014-01-06Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis - eazydoc.com
- 2011-08-13Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis
- 2010-10-28Irini A. Stamatoudi, "Copyright and Multimedia Products: A Comparative Analysis"
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Structuring Politics: Historical Institutionalism in Comparative Analysis (Cambridge Studies in Comparative Politics)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Internet Privacy Rights: Rights to Protect Autonomy (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Exclusionary Rule of Evidence: Comparative Analysis and Proposals for Reform (International and Comparative Criminal Justice)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Vicarious Liability in Tort: A Comparative Perspective (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Comparative Defamation and Privacy Law (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Arbitration and Contract Law: Common Law Perspectives (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
- 2020-04-30The Evolution and Equilibrium of Copyright in the Digital Age (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Cybersecurity and Information Security at Depository Institutions: Selected Assessments (Internet Theory, Technology and Applications)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Behavior and Information Exchange
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Constitutional and Administrative Law: Key Facts and Key Cases (Key Facts Key Cases)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Globalization and Private Law: The Way Forward
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Objects and Information Structure (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Design and Information in Biology: From Molecules to Systems (Design in Nature)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Philosophy and the Law of Torts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Magick and the Law of Attraction: A User's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.