Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Harold Davis | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1118027329 | ISBN13: 9781118027325 |
Description: Capture the beauty of the world around you with this professional advice Landscape photography inspires millions of photographers. If you're one of them, you'll find new insight into landscape photography in this book by professional photographer Harold Davis, as well as tips, tricks, and technical advice to help you improve the quality of your photos. You'll learn to use lighting and composition creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, look at your subject matter in a new way, and even when to break the rules in order to capture the best image of all. Illustrated with the author's own spectacular landscape photos. Landscape photography intrigues and inspires photographers, but there is more to getting great landscape photos than many photographers expect Professional photographer Harold Davis teaches tricks and techniques that will enhance your skills Explains how to approach the subject creatively, choose and use appropriate equipment, and refine photographic technique to create spectacular landscape shots Looks at how lighting, texture, and composition affect landscape imagery Lavishly illustrated with the author's own photos Landscapes have long been a popular photographic subject this book helps you advance your skills as a landscape photographer. An Amazon Exclusive Introduction from Author Harold Davis Iâ€™m passionate about landscape photography. I love getting out, traveling, finding new vistas, and photographing them. But, thereâ€™s a surprising paradox with landscape photography. On the one hand, this kind of photography might seem easy: It isnâ€™t hard to find spectacular landscapes, no specialized gear is needed, and on its face, landscape photography doesnâ€™t seem technically difficult. On the other hand, as Ansel Adams put it, â€œLandscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer, and often the supreme disappointment.â€ Great landscape photography is, in fact, far harder than it looks. Part of the trick is being in the right place at the right time. But even if the scene you are witnessing is sublime, thereâ€™s no guarantee that youâ€™ll bring back compelling digital landscape imagery without the right creative ideas, techniques, and tipsâ€”which is where Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques comes in. Iâ€™ve always loved landscape photography, and in the course of my career I have had the opportunity to photograph a wide variety of landscapes from many perspectives. Iâ€™ve pursued my love of the landscape by hiking solo across the Brooks Rangeâ€”the northernmost Mountain range in Alaskaâ€”crossing ranging torrents with my camera perched precariously on my back and the rest of my gear on handmade rafts. Iâ€™ve gone hungry in my pursuit of the wilderness landscape. Iâ€™ve dangled from small planes and helicopters, lashed in with a harness, to photograph urban and wild landscapes from above. And Iâ€™ve sought the dark spaces of the night, to photograph landscapes and show them in ways they havenâ€™t been seen before. Digital has changed almost everything about the tools of the landscape photography trade, and how captures are processing in the digital darkroom. My goal in Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques is to be your companion and guide in landscape photography. I work with you to find the right locations for your kind of landscape photography, and help you figure out the right time to be there. I share my best creative ideas about landscape photography with you, and explain the equipment, tools, and techniques you need to master. Finally, I show you how I process my landscape work in the digital darkroom. Each of the photos in this book can be used as idea generation for your own workâ€”how you might approach a specific kind of landscape to make spectacular photos of your own. Iâ€™ve included the story behind each photo in the book, as well as full technical data about the captures. Like other books in my Creative series, Creative Landscapes is intended to be useful as an idea book. Creative Landscapes is divided into four parts. As youâ€™ll see, thereâ€™s a great deal of material that covers a lot of ground: Part I: The Tao of Landscapeâ€”Tao is a philosophy with ancient roots that refers to the primordial essence of things, the natural order of existence, and the fundamental aspects of the universe. My approach to landscape photography involves embracing the Tao of the world, and this section begins a conversation about integrating oneâ€™s work holistically with the world around us and the demands of modern life. Part II: Tools & Techniquesâ€”Explains in detail the camera settings you need to know to make the most of your landscape photography opportunities. Part III: One World, Many Landscapesâ€”Photographing a mountain landscape is different from photographing a desertâ€”and both are different from capturing a seascape, or the city as landscape. This section explores different considerations to keep in mind depending upon the kind of landscape you are photographing. Part IV: Landscapes and Post-Processingâ€”With digital photography, taking the photo is only the beginning of creative image making. In this section, youâ€™ll learn to use RAW processing, Photoshop, and HDR techniques to improve the creative impact of your landscape photos. I hope you enjoy Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques. I hope it encourages you to try new techniques. Be adventurous, and seek out awe-inspiring vistas. Explore the world around you, as you capture your own creative landscapes. Best wishes in photography!
Creative Landscapes: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32684
- 2022-02-09Creative Landscapes Digital Photography Tips and Techniques by Harold Davis PDF
- 2019-03-23Creative Landscapes Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Creative Lighting: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Creative Composition: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2016-07-21Harold Davis - Creative Composition Digital Photography Tips and Techniques [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2016-07-19Harold Davis - Creative Composition Digital Photography Tips and Techniques [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2014-04-16Creative Portraits Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2013-12-21Creative Portraits Digital Photography Tips and Techniques - Removed
- 2013-12-18Creative Portraits: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques - Removed
- 2013-12-09Creative Portraits: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques - Removed
- 2010-02-19Creative Composition Digital Photography Tips And Techniques
- 2010-02-19Creative Composition Digital Photography Tips And Techniques
- 2010-01-27Creative Composition - Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Creative Black and White: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2021-07-09Rocky Nook - Creative Black And White Digital Photography Tips And Techniques 2nd Edition 2019 Re...
- 2020-11-19Creative Black And White Digital Photography Tips And Techniques
- 2017-02-14Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- 2013-05-07Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.