Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patrick Minns MBA | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 345 | ISBN: B0106X7VFC |
Description: The DIY spirit is alive and well, and solar panels are among the more exciting and useful Do-it-Yourself projects to undertake. On first glance one might feel intimidated however, this book is like no other you have read before. This book was written with the solar panel enthusiast in mind specifically, ones who have the desire to get more involved, but perhaps feel they donâ€™t know where to begin. If you bring the will and enthusiasm, this book will deliver the knowledge you need to build a solar panel rivaling the quality of a manufactured unit. This book is unique â€“ it is written in plain language so you are able to absorb, digest and apply the information. Written with the novice in mind, I assume the reader is new to photovoltaics. I go into great detail where it is appropriate, and I offer sources for additional information on important skills. â€¢ Illustrations â€“ Photographs, drawings, and sketches are positioned throughout the book to emphasize various pieces of information and concepts. â€¢ Access to our exclusive How-To video library â€“ Several of the skills and tasks needed throughout the handcrafting process lend themselves nicely to being filmed. This eBook contains VQR bar codes (Visual Quick Response) in twenty-one places throughout the eBook. When scanned with a smart phone or tablet, each VQR bar code is linked to a specific â€œHow-Toâ€ video from our exclusive library. Each video corresponds to a task you will need to perform as you handcraft your solar panel. If you would rather watch them on a computer, you may visit our YouTube channel to watch as many times as you need. The videos are shot from an angle designed to give the viewer the same perspective as if they were performing the tasks as opposed to being a spectator. Each video is narrated describing the task in great detail, and tips are shared for ease of execution when it is your turn. â€¢ Recreational vehicles and boats are two examples where solar panels can have a dramatic positive effect on capacity for on-board electronics. Additionally, depending on the number of solar panels and deep cycle batteries, storing solar power on both gives increased range because you wonâ€™t need shore power at all. â€¢ Climate change brings about unpredictable weather extremes that often lead to power outages for durations of time ranging from hours to weeks depending on the remoteness of the location. Harnessing solar power by storing it in deep cycle batteries gives protection against power outages, and provides self-reliance in remote locations. You can build solar panels for items such as cell phone charging, computers/laptops, outdoor security lighting, electric fencing, bird bath fountains, electronic sprinkler timers, battery operated door locks (rechargeable batteries), cordless drills, cordless saws, CB radios, HAM radios, TVâ€™s, GPS devices, tabletsâ€¦ just about everything we view as a necessity in our daily lives. The possibilities are limitless! Whether you are focused on climate change, or you simply wish to reduce your utility costs by generating your own electricity, solar panels are an eco-friendly way to do your part in saving our plant. You can build solar panels by hand in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Once you learn the skills from this eBook you can handcraft custom solar panels for any number of uses. DIY Solar Panels, You CAN Build Them! is your starting point to solar panel energy self-reliance!
DIY Solar Panels: You CAN Build Them!.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33047
- 2020-08-07DIY Solar Panels: You CAN Build Them!
- 2011-11-1923 boats You Can Build
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Best-Ever Furniture You Can Build
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Amazing Maya Inventions You Can Build Yourself
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Best-Ever Furniture You Can Build
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Architectural Birdhouses:: If You Can Build a Box, You Can Build a Great Birdhouse
- 2017-10-15[PDF] 10 Wooden Boats You Can Build: For Sail, Motor, Paddle, and Oar
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Great Medieval Projects: You Can Build Yourself (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Amazing Solar System Projects You Can Build Yourself (Build It Yourself series)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Black & Decker The Complete Guide to DIY Projects for Luxurious Living: Adding Style & Elegancce with Showcase Features You Can Build (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
- 2018-02-26Robots, Androids, and Animatrons; 12 Incredible Projects You Can Build
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Stomp Rockets, Catapults, and Kaleidoscopes: 30 Amazing Science Projects You Can Build for Less than $1
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Amazing Leonardo da Vinci Inventions: You Can Build Yourself (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Robots, Androids, and Animatrons: 12 Incredible Projects You Can Build, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] DIY Solar Heater: Top 20 Tips How To Build and Use a Solar Air Heater: (Power Generation)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Boats You Can Build
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Killer Camera Rigs That You Can Build - How to Build Your Own Camera Cranes, Car Mounts, Stabilizers, Dollies and More!
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Steam and Stirling Engines You Can Build, Book 2
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Great World War II Projects You Can Build Yourself
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.