Posted on 2017-11-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Prasad Kothari | Category: Databases | Language: English | Page: 167 | ISBN: 178217317X | ISBN13: 9781782173175 |
Description: This book is for all the professionals and students who want to learn STATA programming and apply predictive modelling concepts. This book is also very helpful for experienced STATA programmers as it provides advanced statistical modelling concepts and their application. Explore the big data field and learn how to perform data analytics and predictive modelling in STATA About This Book Visualize and analyse data in STATA to devise a business strategy Learn STATA programming and predictive modeling Discover how you can become a data scientist with the power of STATA What You Will Learn Perform important statistical tests to become a STATA data scientist Be guided through how to program in STATA Implement logistic and linear regression models Visualize and program the data in STATA Analyse survey data, time series data, and survival data Perform database management in STATA In Detail STATA is an integrated software package that provides you with everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. STATA also provides you with a platform to efficiently perform simulation, regression analysis (linear and multiple) [and custom programming. This book covers data management, graphs visualization, and programming in STATA. Starting with an introduction to STATA and data analytics you'll move on to STATA programming and data management. Next, the book takes you through data visualization and all the important statistical tests in STATA. Linear and logistic regression in STATA is also covered. As you progress through the book, you will explore a few analyses, including the survey analysis, time series analysis, and survival analysis in STATA. You'll also discover different types of statistical modelling techniques and learn how to implement these techniques in STATA.
Data Analysis with STATA.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33146
- 2018-03-20Data Analysis with Stata
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Data Analysis with Competing Risks and Intermediate States (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel: Updated for Office 2007 (with Web Site Printed Access Card)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Data analysis with Tableau (with 3 downloadable datasets)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Data Analysis with R
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Data Analysis with Open Source Tools
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Data Analysis Using Stata (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Data Analysis with Mplus (Methodology in the Social Sciences)
- 2018-02-22Learn Data Analysis with Python; Lessons in Coding - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Packt Publishing - Learning Data Analysis with R (2017)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Introduction to Statistics and Data Analysis: With Exercises, Solutions and Applications in R - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Pandas Data Analysis with Python Fundamentals
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Complex Survey Data Analysis with SAS
- 2018-01-17[PDF] An Introduction to Secondary Data Analysis with IBM SPSS Statistics
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Advanced Data Analysis with Haskell
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Data Analysis for the Life Sciences with R
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.