Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Akhlaq A. Farooqui | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 1118840550 | ISBN13: 9781118840559 |
Description: Diet and exercise have long been recognized as important components of a healthy lifestyle, as they have a great impact on improving cardiovascular and cerebrovascular functions, lowering the risk of metabolic disorders, and contributing to healthy aging. As a greater proportion of the worldâ€™s population is living longer, there has been increased interest in understanding the role of nutrition and exercise in long-term neurological health and cognitive function. Diet and Exercise in Cognitive Function and Neurological Diseases discusses the role and impact that nutrition and activity have on cognitive function and neurological health. The book is divided into two sections. The first section focuses on diet and its impact on neurobiological processes. Chapters focus on the impacts of specific diets, such as the Mediterranean, ketogenic and vegan diets, as well as the role of specific nutrients, fats, fatty acids, and calorie restriction on neurological health and cognitive function. The second section of the book focuses on exercise, and its role in maintaining cognitive function, reducing neuroinflammatory responses, regulating adult neurogenesis, and healthy brain aging. Other chapters look at the impact of exercise in the management of specific neurological disorders such Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinsonâ€™s Disease. Diet and Exercise in Cognitive Function and Neurological Diseases is a timely reference on the neurobiological interplay between diet and exercise on long-term brain health and cognitive function.
Diet and Exercise in Cognitive Function and Neurological Diseases.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32685
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Diet and Exercise in Cystic Fibrosis
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Diet and Human Immune Function (Nutrition and Health) - Removed
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Diet and Exercise in Cystic Fibrosis
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Diet and Cancer: Markers, Prevention, and Treatment (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Diet and Nutrition in Palliative Care
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Sorghum and Millets Diseases (World Agriculture)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] 'Hypoxia and Human Diseases'
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Anorectal and Colonic Diseases: A Practical Guide to their Management - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Hair and Scalp Diseases: Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Treatments (Basic and Clinical Dermatology)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Metabolic and Degenerative Diseases of the Central Nervous System: Pathology, Biochemistry, and Genetics
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Anorectal and Colon Diseases: Textbook and Color Atlas of Proctology
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Retinal and Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Asbestos and its Diseases
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Allergy and Allergic Diseases, 2 Volume Set
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Stress and Heart diseases - With Scientific proof
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Silicon and Plant Diseases - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Contagionism and Contagious Diseases (Spectrum Literaturwissenschaft/ Spectrum Literature)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Microbiology and Infectious Diseases on the Move (Medicine on the Move)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Genes and Common Diseases: Genetics in Modern Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.