Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Virender Kumar | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 692 | ISBN: 8122407889 | ISBN13: 9788122407884 |
Description: This book DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE has been designed to provide comprehensive and in-depth coverage of all important aspects of digital principles. It is primarily intended for students who wish to pursue a career in digital technology systems and applications. The book begins with a discussion of various number systems and their application in arithmetic operations. Following logic gates, the application of Boolean algebra and Karnaugh map techniques in solving digital problems and designing digital systems is taken up next. As multivibrators form a very basic device in digital systems, bitsables, astables and monostables (retriggerable and non-retriggerable) considerable attention has been paid to their operation characteristics and applications. The chapter on arithmetic logic circuits deals with all aspects of arithmetic operations including their design and operation. An Arithmetic logic unit has also been considered. As counters are invariably required in almost all digital systems, considerable attention has been paid to the design and operation of several types of counters, including ring and Johnson counters. Since registers play an equally important role they have also been discussed. Semiconductor memories are the cornerstone of logic systems and have been discussed in depth. Analog to Digital converters and Digital to Analog converters being of equal importance particularly in music systems are also discussed. Among the many combinational devices, too numerous to mention, those that have received special attention are multiplexers, encoders decorders demultiplexers and display devices. Interfacing problems which are encountered when logic devices of different families are used in the same logic systems have been discussed in detail.
Digital Technology: Principles and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35295
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Digital Ethnography: Principles and Practice
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Surgical Technology: Principles and Practice, 6e
- 2010-05-06Digital Technology : Principles And Practice
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Project management for business, engineering, and technology: principles and practice
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Food Processing Technology: Principles and Practice, Second Edition (Woodhead Publishing in Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Digital Technology, Schools and Teachers' Workplace Learning: Policy, Practice and Identity (Digital Education and Learning)
- 2020-08-11Food Processing Technology; Principles and Practice (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science & Technology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Emergency Ultrasound: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Digital Design: Principles and Practices 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice, 9th Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Antimicrobial Stewardship: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Capillary Electrophoresis: Principles and Practice (Springer Lab Manuals)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Clinical Hepatology: Principles and Practice of Hepatobiliary Diseases: Volume 1
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Digital Communication: Principles and System Modelling - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 22e (Principles & Practice of Medicine (Davidson's))
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Taping Techniques: Principles and Practice, 2e
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Interventional Oncology: Principles and Practice of Image-Guided Cancer Therapy
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Essential Cardiology: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Beach Management: Principles and Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.