Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Colin Filer | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 334 | ISBN: 192214441X | ISBN13: 9781922144416 |
Description: The Porgera gold mine in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea is technically one of the most sophisticated and successful mines of recent times. In its second year of operations (1992) it was the third largest gold producing mine in the world. Socially, though, the mine has brought a range of massive changes for the local Ipili community-both positive and negative. Dilemmas of Development is a record of a series of studies of the social and economic effects of the Porgerta mine, commissioned by the Porgera Joint Vemture (PJV).
Dilemmas of Development: The social and economic impact of the Porgera gold mine.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35780
- 2019-12-19The Robot Revolution: Understanding the Social and Economic Impact
- 2018-01-31[PDF] China's Multicultural Economies: Social and Economic Indicators - Removed
- 2019-08-25Landslide Science and Practice Volume 7 Social and Economic Impact and Policies
- 2014-01-25Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 7: Social and Economic Impact and Policies - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-20Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 7: Social and Economic Impact and Policies
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Knowledge-Driven Entrepreneurship: The Key to Social and Economic Transformation (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Modeling and New Trends in Tourism: A Contribution to Social and Economic Development (Hospitality, Tourism and Marketing Studies)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The New Entrepreneurial Leader: Developing Leaders Who Shape Social and Economic Opportunity (BK Business)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] New Challenges in Entrepreneurship and Finance: Examining the Prospects for Sustainable Business Development, Performance, Innovation, and Economic Growth - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Theory of Social and Economic Organization
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Anatomy of Inequality: Its Social and Economic Origins- and Solutions
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Image and Imperialism in the Ottoman Revolutionary Press, 1908-1911 (S U N Y Series in the Social and Economic History of the Middle East)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] A Legal Theory of Economic Power: Implications for Social and Economic Development (New Horizons in Competition Law and Economics series)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Dilemmas of Difference: Indigenous Women and the Limits of Postcolonial Development Policy
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Hispanics in the United States: A Demographic, Social, and Economic History, 1980-2005
- 2022-10-12Social and Economic Change in Eastern Ukraine The Example of Zaporizhzhia
- 2022-09-13The Evolution of the Political, Social and Economic Life of Cyprus, 1191-1950 - Removed
- 2022-08-25Doing care and doing economy On the ecology of social and economic life - Removed
- 2022-03-10A Social and Economic History of the Theatre to 300 BC Volume 2, Theatre beyond Athens Documents with Translation and
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.