Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Saguao Datta | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 7c915606d9094f49b1d1db42ead8d315 |
Description: The real-world realities of the far from dismal science. A radically revised new edition of this highly readable, popular guide aimed at everyone from students to statesmen who want to make sense of the modern economy and grasp how economic theory works in practice. It starts with the basics: what economics is about the sources of economic growth such as people and investment the role of central banks and fiscal policy in setting the macroeconomic framework and the economics of everything - microeconomics. From the underlying theory it moves to the specifics of the world economy: the developed world and the rise of emerging economies the issues of global imbalances and the runaway world of finance and the recent "great" recession - why it happened, how it was dealt with, its effects, its legacy and the way ahead. The closing part puts the usefulness and the failings of economics under the spotlight, and looks at the innovative approaches being developed to make what has been called the "dismal science" fit for the modern world.
Economics: Making sense of the Modern Economy: The Economist[Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34713
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the modern economy
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy,3 edition
- 2019-05-06Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2019-03-24Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2010-05-18Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2009-08-27Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, Second Edition
- 2008-12-05Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2 Ed.
- 2007-08-26Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2nd Edition
- 2012-06-22Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Making Sense of the Census: Observations of the 2001 Enumeration in Remote Aboriginal Australia
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Making Sense of the ECG Fourth Edition with Cases for Self Assessment Second Edition Set: Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-On Guide, Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Economics and Utopia: Why the Learning Economy is Not the End of History (Routledge Economics as Social Theory)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] John Dewey and Education Outdoors: Making Sense of the 'Educational Situation' Through More Than a Century of Progressive Reforms
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Pranksters: Making Mischief in the Modern World
- 2017-12-05[PDF] God Hates You, Hate Him Back: Making Sense of The Bible (Revised International Edition)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Making Sense of the Vietnam Wars: Local, National, and Transnational Perspectives (Reinterpreting History)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Making Sense of the ECG: Cases for Self-Assessment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.