[PDF] Education, Society and Human Nature (RLE Edu K): An Introduction to the Philosophy of Education
Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anthony O'Hear | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 174 | ISBN: 0415698227 | ISBN13: 9780415698221 |
Description: Intended primarily for education students this book provides an introduction to the philosophy of education that tackles educational problems and at the same time relates them to the mainstream of philosophical analysis. Among the educational topics the book discusses are the aims of education, the two cultures debate, moral education, equality as an ideal and academic elitism. It examines the limitations of a purely technological education, and suggests the shape of a balanced curriculum. It critically analyses important educational theses in the work of Rousseau, Dewey, R S Peters, P H Hirst, F R Leavis, Ronald Dworkin and G H Bantock, among many others, and considers the philosophical copics of relativism, the nature of knowledge, the basis of moral choice, the value of democracy and the status of religious claims.
Education, Society and Human Nature (RLE Edu K): An Introduction to the Philosophy of Education.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35770
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Mind, Society, and Human Action: Time and Knowledge in a Theory of Social Economy (Foundations of the Market Economy Series No. 27)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Social Control and Human Nature: What Is It We Are Controlling? (Criminal Justice: Recent Scholarship)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Mark Twain and Human Nature (Mark Twain and His Circle Series)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War, Peace, and Human Nature: The Convergence of Evolutionary and Cultural Views
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Social Psychology and Human Nature, Comprehensive Edition (PSY 335 The Psychology of Social Behavior)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior (McGraw-Hill, 2008)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Social Psychology and Human Nature (Available Titles CengageNOW)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Kant, Science, and Human Nature
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior
- 2017-01-11[PDF] War, Peace, and Human Nature: The Convergence of Evolutionary and Cultural Views
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Kant, Science, and Human Nature
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior (McGraw-Hill, 2008)
- 2021-08-29The Renaissance of Descriptioninus The Soul and Human Nature in Marsilio Ficino's Commentary on the Enneads
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Understanding Society and Natural Resources: Forging New Strands of Integration Across the Social Sciences
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Special Education and Social Interests (RLE Edu M)
- 2019-07-12#(Best) - Why You Should Read The Well-Tempered City: What Modern Science, Ancient Civilizations, and Human Nature Teach Us About the Future of Urban Life by Jonathan F.P. Rose Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB] - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Information and Communication Technologies, Society and Human Beings: Theory and Framework
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Schooling, Society and Curriculum (Foundations and Futures of Education)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.