Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Prakash S. Bisen | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 760 | ISBN: 1118393236 | ISBN13: 9781118393239 |
Description: A global perspective on the management and prevention of emerging and re-emerging diseases Emerging infectious diseases are newly identified or otherwise previously unknown infections that cause public health challenges. Re-emerging infectious diseases are due to both the reappearance of and an increase in the number of infections from a disease that is known, but which had formerly caused so few infections that it was no longer considered a public health problem. The factors that cause the emergence or re-emergence of a disease are diverse. This book takes a look at the world's emerging and re-emerging diseases. It covers the diagnosis, therapy, prevention, and control of a variety of individual diseases, and examines the social and behavioral issues that could contribute to epidemics. Each chapter focuses on an individual disease and provides scientific background and social history as well as the current basics of infection, epidemiology, and control. Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control offers five topics of coverage: FUNDAMENTALS â€¢ Epidemics fundamentals â€¢ Disasters and epidemics â€¢ Biosafety RE-EMERGING EPIDEMICS â€¢ Tuberculosis â€¢ Plague NEWLY EMERGING EPIDEMICS â€¢ Leptospirosis â€¢ Dengue â€¢ Japanese Encephalitis â€¢ Chikungunya Fever â€¢ West Nile Virus â€¢ Chandipura Virus Encephalitis â€¢ Kyasanur Forest Disease â€¢ Hantavirus â€¢ Human, Avian, and Swine Influenza â€¢ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome â€¢ Nipah Virus â€¢ Paragonimiasis â€¢ Melioidosis POTENTIAL EPIDEMICS â€¢ Biowarfare and bioterrorism â€¢ Food contamination and food terrorism â€¢ Antimicrobial resistance VECTOR CONTROL METHODS â€¢ Mosquito control â€¢ Other disease vectors and their control Offering an integrated, worldwide overview of the complexity of the epidemiology of infections, Emerging Epidemics will be a valuable resource for students, physicians, and scientists working in veterinary, medical, and the pharmaceutical sciences.
Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33187
- 2014-01-17EMERGING EPIDEMICS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2021-01-13Emerging Epidemics - Management and Control
- 2014-01-25Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control - eazydoc.com
- 2013-09-03Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2013-08-28Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2013-08-24Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2013-08-02Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Integrated Project Management and Control: First Comes the Theory, then the Practice (Management for Professionals) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Autonomous Systems - Self-Organization, Management, and Control: Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop held at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, October 6-7, 2008 - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Vehicle Power Management: Modeling, Control and Optimization (Power Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus: Diagnosis, Management,and Control
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Freedom from Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Project Management and Control (Building & Surveying Series) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Quality Management Systems:Management and Control of Quality
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Stochastic Processes, Optimization, and Control Theory: Applications in Financial Engineering, Queueing Networks, and Manufacturing Systems: A Volume ... in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Stochastic Processes, Optimization, and Control Theory: Applications in Financial Engineering, Queueing Networks, and Manufacturing Systems: A Volume ... in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Project Management and Control (Building & Surveying Series)
- 2012-11-17The Management and Control of Quality by James R. Evans and William M. Lindsay (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-11-09-Download The Management and Control of Quality by James R. Evans and William M. Lindsay (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.