Posted on 2017-10-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Heba Allah Essam E. Khalil | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 301 | ISBN: 1482250632 | ISBN13: 9781482250633 |
Description: Energy Efficiency in the Urban Environment is a study of energy crisis, urbanisation, and climate change, as well as a discussion of how to combat these global challenges. With a special focus on Egypt, this book addresses the macroscale of urbanism from the perspective of city dwellersâ€™ quality of life, and explores the microscale of buildings and the perspective of ensuring indoor air quality within the boundaries of energy efficiency. Offering an integrated view of energy systems and urban planning supported by extensive data, references, and case studies, this text: Examines the energy efficiency performance of cities following sustainable urbanism principles Investigates how informal areas in developing countries achieve sustainable development Presents energy-efficient urban planning as a tool for improving city energy performance Proposes the development of a common procedure for obtaining an energy performance certificate Calculates the energy performance of buildings, accounting for heating/cooling systems and other variables Energy Efficiency in the Urban Environment demonstrates the importance of implementing an energy performance directive to aid energy savings in large buildings and set regulations for energy-efficient designs based on standard calculation methods. This book provides engineers working with sustainable energy systems, urban planners needing information on energy systems and optimisation, and professors and students of engineering, environmental science, and urban planning with a valuable reference on energy sustainability.
Energy Efficiency in the Urban Environment.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32353
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Natural Ventilation in the Urban Environment: Assessment and Design (BEST (Buildings Energy and Solar Technology))
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Media Art and the Urban Environment: Engendering Public Engagement with Urban Ecology (Future City)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Metropolitan Sustainability: Understanding and Improving the Urban Environment (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Energy, Sustainability and the Environment: Technology, Incentives, Behavior
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Energy Economics and the Environment
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Photovoltaics in the Urban Environment: Lessons Learnt from Large Scale Projects
- 2011-11-19Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2011-08-11Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2011-08-11Transport Energy Efficiency: Implementation of IEA Recommendations since 2009 and Next Steps
- 2020-01-01Making Plans: How to Engage with Landscape, Design, and the Urban Environment (Roger Fullington Series in Architecture)
- 2019-12-25Energy Efficiency in the Minerals Industry: Best Practices and Research Directions (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Fate of Nutrients and Pesticides in the Urban Environment
- 2018-12-28Media Art and the Urban Environment Engendering Public Engagement with Urban Ecology (Future City)
- 2018-08-22Earthquakes and the Urban Environment Volume 1
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Energy Relations in the Euro-Mediterranean: A Political Economy Perspective - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Energy Materials 2017 (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.