[PDF] Energy Security: The External Legal Relations of the European Union with Major Oil and Gas Supplying Countries (Modern Studies in European Law)
Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sanam Salem Haghighi | Publisher: Hart Publishing | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 510 | ISBN: 1841137286 | ISBN13: 9781841137285 |
Description: This book offers the first comprehensive assessment of the various internal and external measures undertaken by the European Union to guarantee security of oil and gas supply. It analyzes in a coherent and thorough manner those aspects of EU external policy that are relevant in establishing a framework for guaranteeing energy security for the Union. What makes the book unique is that it is the first of its kind to bridge the gap between EU energy and EU external policy. The book discusses EU policy towards the major oil and gas producing countries of Russia, the Mediterranean, and the Persian Gulf at the bilateral, as well as regional and multilateral, level. Energy Security brings together not only the dimensions of trade and investment, but also other important aspects of external policy, namely development and foreign policy. The author argues that the EU's energy security cannot be achieved through adopting a purely internal approach to energy issues, but that it is necessary to adopt a holistic approach to external policy, covering efficient economic relations, as well as development co-operation and foreign policies towards energy producing countries.
Energy Security: The External Legal Relations of the European Union with Major Oil and Gas Supplying Countries (Modern Studies in European Law).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34978
- 2014-02-23Energy Security: The External Legal Relations of the European Union with Major Oil and Gas Supplying Countries
- 2011-09-22Safety, Reliability and Risks Associated with Water, Oil and Gas Pipelines (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- 2011-07-24Safety, Reliability and Risks Associated with Water, Oil and Gas Pipelines (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Energy Security and Development: The Global Context and Indian Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] New Biotechnologies for Increased Energy Security: The Future of Fuel
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Energy Security and Geopolitics in the Arctic: Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century
- 2012-03-22Energy Convergence: The Beginning of the Multi-Commodity Market
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Energy Autonomy: The Economic, Social and Technological Case for Renewable Energy
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Wind Energy in the 21st Century: Economics, Policy, Technology and the Changing Electricity Industry - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Energy of the Daleks (Doctor Who: The Fourth Doctor Adventures) [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Energy, Transport, & the Environment: Addressing the Sustainable Mobility Paradigm - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] National Security: The Israeli Experience (Praeger Security International)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Energy Security and Sustainability
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Speculative Security: The Politics of Pursuing Terrorist Monies
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Energy Security: International and Local Issues, Theoretical Perspectives, and Critical Energy Infrastructures (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Energy from the Desert: Practical Proposals for Very Large Scale Photovoltaic Systems (v. 2)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Corps Security: The Series
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Pacific Currents: The Responses of U.S. Allies and Security Partners in East Asia to China's Rise
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Energy Revolution: The Physics and the Promise of Efficient Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.