Posted on 2017-10-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andy D. Ward | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 502 | ISBN: 1566706165 | ISBN13: 9781566706162 |
Description: The technological advances of recent years include the emergence of new remote sensing and geographic information systems that are invaluable for the study of wetlands, agricultural land, and land use change. Students, hydrologists, and environmental engineers are searching for a comprehensive hydrogeologic overview that supplements information on hydrologic processes with data on these new information technology tools. Environmental Hydrology, Second Edition builds upon the foundation of the bestselling first edition by providing a qualitative understanding of hydrologic processes while introducing new methods for quantifying hydrologic parameters and processes. Written by authors with extensive multidisciplinary experience, the text first discusses the components of the hydrologic cycle, then follows with chapters on precipitation, stream processes, human impacts, new information system applications, and numerous other methods and strategies. By updating this thorough text with the newest analytical tools and measurement methodologies in the field, the authors provide an ideal reference for students and professionals in environmental science, hydrology, soil science, geology, ecological engineering, and countless other environmental fields.
Environmental Hydrology, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32543
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Environmental Communication. Second Edition: Skills and Principles for Natural Resource Managers, Scientists, and Engineers - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Engineering Hydrology, Second Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Environmental geotechnics, Second edition
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Engineering Hydrology, Second Edition
- 2016-07-02Environmental Hydrology, Second Edition
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Nanotechnology: Health and Environmental Risks, Second Edition (Perspectives in Nanotechnology)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Fluid Mechanics of Environmental Interfaces, Second Edition
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Water Technology, Second Edition: An Introduction for Environmental Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry, Second Edition
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Science of Environmental Pollution, Second Edition
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Freshwater Ecology, Second Edition: Concepts and Environmental Applications of Limnology (Aquatic Ecology) - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Standard Handbook Oil Spill Environmental Forensics, Second Edition: Fingerprinting and Source Identification
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Fluid Mechanics of Environmental Interfaces, Second Edition
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Standard Handbook Oil Spill Environmental Forensics, Second Edition: Fingerprinting and Source Identification
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Freshwater Ecology, Second Edition: Concepts and Environmental Applications of Limnology (Aquatic Ecology) - Removed
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2012-01-01Fiber Bragg Gratings, Second Edition (Optics and Photonics Series) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2011-11-02Electrical Engineering 101, Second Edition: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.