Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Martin Roosli | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 146656816X | ISBN13: 9781466568167 |
Description: Appeals to a Wide Audience Fueled by more than 30 years of intensive research and debate on the impact of electromagnetic fields (EMF) on everyday lifeâ€”starting with residential exposure to magnetic fields and the development of childhood cancer in the 70s and continuing with risk of exposure via wireless communications in present dayâ€”Epidemiology of Electromagnetic Fields addresses ongoing public and scientific controversy surrounding the possible effects of electromagnetic fields (EMF) to human health, and provides an in-depth introduction into the methodology of environmental epidemiology that is appropriate for all levels, from student to practicing engineer. Exposure to EMF Focusing primarily on EMF examples, the author presents the general principles and methodological concepts in environmental epidemiology. Topics of importance in the first part of the book include epidemiological study designs, exposure assessment methods and implications for the study results, as well as selection bias, confounding, and other biases including reverse causality and ecological fallacy. The second part of the book covers environmental epidemiological methods in detail and outlines key examples such as childhood leukemia and exposure to extremely low-frequency magnetic fields, as well as examples that look at brain tumors and mobile phone use. The book also offers a detailed discussion on the range of EMF sources and exposures. In addition, it highlights the sophisticated assessment methods required to address exposure situations, and provides a historical perspective. The third part of the book examines how EMF exposure from the use of wireless communication techniques and other challenges affect risk assessment today and also details future developments. Explores environmental epidemiological methods in detail, while critically discussing epidemiological findings Provides a state-of-the-art overview of the scientific evidence of the health effects of EMF Considers how novelty, the steep increase of radiofrequency (RF) EMF exposure from wireless communications, and other challenges affect risk assessment today Epidemiology of Electromagnetic Fields provides a thorough overview of the subject, and evaluates the scientific evidence surrounding the possible health effects of EMFs.
Epidemiology of Electromagnetic Fields (Biological Effects of Electromagnetics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34678
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Aquatic Pollutants: Tranformation and Biological Effects (Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Aquatic Pollutants, Noordwijkerhout, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 26-28, 1977)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Work Out Electromagnetic Fields (Macmillan Work Out)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Atoms in Electromagnetic Fields (World Scientific Series on Atomic, Molecular and Optical Phy)
- 2012-02-02The Physiology of Bioelectricity in Development, Tissue Regeneration and Cancer (Biological Effects of Electromagnetics Series) - Christine E. Pullar
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Biological Effects and Exposure Criteria for Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields (N C R P Report)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Biological Effects of Magnetic and Electromagnetic Fields (Advances in Experimental Medicine & Biology (Springer)) - Removed
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Biological Effects of Magnetic and Electromagnetic Fields (Advances in Experimental Medicine & Biology (Springer))
- 2012-11-07Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields by Charles Polk (PDF) - Removed
- 2009-07-19Bioengineering and Biophysical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields (Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields)
- 2009-07-19Biological and Medical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields (Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields)
- 2008-12-06Biological Effects of Magnetic and Electromagnetic Fields (The Language of Science)
- 2019-06-25Biological and Medical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields (3rd edition)
- 2019-01-10Biological and Medical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields, Fourth Edition
- 2018-12-27Biological and Medical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields, Fourth Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Electromagnetic Fields and Waves in Fractional Dimensional Space (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Electromagnetic Fields in Electrical Engineering - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Electromagnetic Fields: Theory, Worked Examples and Problems
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Electromagnetic Fields in Stratified Media (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.