Posted on 2017-12-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Pratt | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 111130887X | ISBN13: 9781111308872 |
Description: Focusing exclusively on residential work, ESTIMATING FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION, 2E provides a very visual, reader-friendly introduction to processes as it details the steps involved in accurately preparing a cost estimate. Packed with examples, the book clearly explains how to price excavation and site work, concrete, carpentry, masonry, plumbing, heating, and electrical work, as well as the general expenses and sub-trade work. It also covers the impact of green building practices and effective estimating "shortcuts".
Estimating for Residential Construction.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34413
- 2018-08-08Estimating for Residential Construction, 2nd Edition (PDF)
- 2014-01-25Estimating for Residential Construction
- 2014-01-12Estimating for Residential Construction, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2012-03-12Estimating for Residential Construction - Removed
- 2012-03-12Estimating for Residential Construction, 2nd edition
- 2011-09-07Estimating for Residential Construction
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Very Efficient Carpenter: Basic Framing for Residential Construction (For Pros / By Pros)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Complete Book of Framing: An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Fundamentals of Residential Construction,3rd edition
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Fundamentals of Residential Construction,4th Revised edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Estimating in Heavy Construction: Roads, Bridges, Tunnels, Foundations
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Law for the Construction Industry
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Detailing for Steel Construction, Second edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Counselling for Career Construction - Connecting Life Themes to Construct Life Portraits: Turning Pain Into Hope
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Kitchen & Bath Residential Construction and Systems
- 2013-11-01Complete Book of Framing - An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
- 2013-10-26Complete Book of Framing: An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
- 2010-10-07The Very Efficient Carpenter - Basic Framing for Residential Construction (For Pros / By Pros)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Estimating Building Costs for the Residential and Light Commercial Construction Professional
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.