Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nancy Birdsall | Publisher: Center for Global Development | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 1933286164 | ISBN13: 9781933286167 |
Description: This book presents a dozen ideas, or â€œtools,â€ meant to make life in Latin America more equhttp://www.freebookspot.es/Default.aspxitable and fair for the great majority of its peopleâ€”not only for the rich, a small elite, but also for the rest. As a coauthor of this book and as president of the center I have been extraordinarily fortunate to have had as a partner in its conception Peter Hakim and as a partner in its production the institution that he leads, the Inter-American Dialogue. In its own work the dialogue hews to the premise that business, government, and civil society leaders in North, South, and Central America can work together to build a consensus on key economic, social, and political issues that will serve their mutual interests.
Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34627
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority
- 2011-07-17Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority
- 2013-07-14Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority (repost)
- 2011-07-10Fair Growth: Economic Policies for Latin America's Poor and Middle-Income Majority
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Cambridge Economic History of Latin America: Volume 1, The Colonial Era and the Short Nineteenth Century
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Cambridge Economic History of Latin America: Volume 2, The Long Twentieth Century
- 2010-11-20Two Essays on Development Economics (Estudios Y Perspectivas) By Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- 2009-05-15Biennial Report of the Economic Commission for Latin America And the Caribbean
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Economic Development of Latin America since Independence (Initiative for Policy Dialogue)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Economic Development of Latin America since Independence (Initiative for Policy Dialogue)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Regional Problems and Policies in Latin America (Advances in Spatial Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Making Cities Work: Prospects and Policies for Urban America - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Money Doctor in the Andes: U.S. Advisors, Investors, and Economic Reform in Latin America from World War I to the Great Depression
- 2017-10-06[PDF] China on the Ground in Latin America: Challenges for the Chinese and Impacts on the Region (The Political Economy of East Asia) - Removed
- 2012-08-12Market Liberalism, Growth, and Economic Development in Latin America - Removed
- 2022-03-11Economic Policies for Sustainability and Resilience - Removed
- 2021-08-10A Regional Space Agency for Latin America - Removed
- 2021-01-27Economic Policies for a Post-Neoliberal World - Removed
- 2021-01-03Consolidating Economic Governance in Latin America
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.