Posted on 2017-12-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. R. Mitchell | Publisher: Astm Intl | Category: Medicine | Language: English | ISBN: 080314511X | ISBN13: 9780803145115 |
Description: Get the latest information on the thermal and mechanical properties of shape memory alloys (SMA's) and metallic medical materials and devices. Eleven peer-reviewed papers: Define the environments in body-specific locations such as the superficial femoral artery, carotid, abdominal and thoracic arteries Develop constitutive expressions for the deformation response of nitinol via specific test methodologies and data analyses Develop the appropriate mechanics analyses for cumulative damage calculations and to ultimately Ascertain the fatigue lifetime of medical devices in the human body. The principle focus of this new publication is on nitinol since these unique alloys offer the designer new dimensions in controlling the shape of devices used in medical and many structural applications. Shape memory devices such as valves, actuators, clutches, and gaskets are proposed for monitoring units, drive systems, and repair schemes.
Fatigue and Fracture of Medical Metallic Materials and Devices.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34240
- 2010-08-22Michael R. Mitchell and Kenneth L. Jerina - Fatigue and Fracture of Medical Metallic Materials and Devices
- 2008-02-07[request]Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fatigue and Tribological Properties of Plastics and Elastomers, Third Edition (Plastics Design Library)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Fatigue and Corrosion in Metals - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Networks and Devices Using Planar Transmissions Lines
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Fatigue of Structures and Materials 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] IUTAM Symposium on Multiscale Modelling of Damage and Fracture Processes in Composite Materials: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Kazimierz ... 2005 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Strain Rate Testing of Metallic Materials and their Modelling for use in CAE Based Automotive Crash Simulation Tools (Recommendations & Procedures)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Fatigue of Materials and Structures: Application to Design
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Hip Fracture - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical and Computational Analyses of Cracking Formation: Fracture Morphology and Its Evolution in Engineering Materials and Structures (Mathematics for Industry)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Damage and Fracture Mechanics: Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials and Structures - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Deformation and Fracture of Solid-State Materials: Field Theoretical Approach and Engineering Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Metallic Materials: Physical, Mechanical, and Corrosion Properties (Corrosion Technology)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Fatigue of Materials and Structures
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Fatigue of Materials III: Advances and Emergences in Understanding
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Biomaterials and Medical Devices: A Perspective from an Emerging Country (Advanced Structured Materials) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Residual Stress Effects on Fatigue and Fracture Testing and Incorporation of Results Into Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.