Posted on 2018-01-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sara Hsu | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1785365169 | ISBN13: 9781785365164 |
Description: This fascinating volume offers a comprehensive synthesis of the events, causes and outcomes of the major financial crises from 1929 to the present day. Beginning with an overview of the global financial system, Sara Hsu presents both theoretical and empirical evidence to explain the roots of financial crises and financial instability in general. She then provides a thorough breakdown of a number of major crises of the past century, both in the United States and around the world. Hsu's thorough and ambitious survey begins with the Great Depression of 1929, the first crisis created within the institutions of our current financial system, and moves through the aftermath of the Depression in the 1930s and 1940s, the inter-crisis period of the 1950s through the 1970s, and the emerging market debt default crisis of the 1980s. From there, she tackles major crises in specific countries from the 1990s on, including those in Mexico, Asia (Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea and Malaysia), Russia, Brazil and Argentina, as well as the Great Recession of 2008. The book concludes with a chapter detailing insightful policy recommendations for preventing future crises. Students and professors of economic history, financial and regulatory economics and banking will find this an invaluable resource, both for its comprehensive historical approach and its thoughtful look toward the future of the global economy.
Financial Crises, 1929 to the Present, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35754
- 2017-03-25Financial Crises, 1929 to the Present, Second Edition
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Financial Crises, Contagion, and the Lender of Last Resort: A Reader
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Financial Crises, Contagion, and the Lender of Last Resort: A Reader
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Grief and Loss Across the Lifespan, Second Edition: A Biopsychosocial Perspective
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Financial and Actuarial Statistics: An Introduction, Second Edition (Statistics: A Series of Textbooks and Monographs)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Principles of Physiology for the Anaesthetist, Second edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Nanotechnology and Regenerative Engineering: The Scaffold, Second Edition
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Synesthesia: A Union of the Senses - Second Edition
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Principles of Physiology for the Anaesthetist, Second edition
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Synesthesia: A Union of the Senses - Second Edition
- 2013-11-25Worlds Together, Worlds Apart: A History of the World from the Beginnings of Humankind to the Present (Second Edition) (repost)
- 2010-04-30The Human Rights Reader: Major Political Essays, Speeches, and Documents from Ancient Times to the Present, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Financial Crises, Sovereign Risk and the Role of Institutions - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Financial crises and the nature of capitalist money: Mutual developments from the work of Geoffrey Ingham - Removed
- 2012-06-04Tank Battles of the Mid-East Wars (2): The Wars Of 1973 To The Present (Concord 7009)
- 2011-10-29CSS The Missing Manual Second Edition
- 2021-01-15Financial Crises, Contagion, and the Lender of Last Resort A Reader
- 2018-12-14Fighting Financial Crises Learning from the Past
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Construction of the Self, Second Edition: Developmental and Sociocultural Foundations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.