Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Grinblatt | Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 912 | ISBN: 0072294337 | ISBN13: 9780072294330 |
Description: The authors began writing the First Edition of this textbook in early 1988. It took almost 10 years to complete this effort, because they did not want to write an ordinary textbook. Their goal was to write a book that would break new ground in both the understanding and explanation of finance and its practice. They wanted to write a book that would influence the way people think about, teach, and practice finance. A book that would elevate the level of discussion and analysis in the classroom, in the corporate boardroom, and in the conference rooms of Wall Street firms. They wanted a book that would sit on the shelves of financial executives as a useful reference manual, long after the executives had studied and received a degree. They were successful in their endeavor. The success of the first edition of Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy was very heartening. The market for this text has expanded every year, and it is well-known as the cutting edge textbook in corporate finance around the world. The book is used in a variety of courses, both for introductory courses and advanced electives. Some schools have even changed their curriculum to design it around this text. The authors have developed this Second Edition based on the comments of many reviewers and colleagues producing what is a more reader-friendly book. The most consistent comment from users of the first edition was a request for a chapter on the key ingredients of valuation: accounting, cash flows, and basic discounting. This ultimately led to a new chapter in the text, Chapter 9, which is currently available in the "Sample Chapter" section of the book's website. In almost every chapter, examples are updated, vignettes changed, numbers modified, statements checked for currency and historical accuracy, and exercises and examples are either modified or added to. The goal of the Second Edition is to make the book ever more practical, pedagogically effective, and current.
Financial Markets & Corporate Strategy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35025
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Financial Markets & Corporate Strategy
- 2011-09-15Financial Markets & Corporate Strategy
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Financial Markets and Financial Crises (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Financial Systems, Corporate Investment in Innovation, and Venture Capital
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (5th Edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Financial Markets (Translations of Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Financial Markets and Trading: An Introduction to Market Microstructure and Trading Strategies
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (7th Edition) (The Prentice Hall Series in Finance)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions, 9th Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (8th edition)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Financial Markets, Banking, and Monetary Policy (Wiley Finance)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Financial Markets Tick By Tick
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Financial Markets A to Z for Beginners
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (The McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance and Real Estate) - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Financial Markets Operations Management (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (5th Edition) - Removed
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (8th edition)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (7th Edition) (The Prentice Hall Series in Finance)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Financial Markets and Institutions (The McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance and Real Estate) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.