Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David Canter | Publisher: OUP Oxford | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 0199550204 | ISBN13: 9780199550203 |
Description: Lie detection, offender profiling, jury selection, insanity in the law, predicting the risk of re-offending , the minds of serial killers and many other topics that fill news and fiction are all aspects of the rapidly developing area of scientific psychology broadly known as Forensic Psychology. Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction discusses all the aspects of psychology that are relevant to the legal and criminal process as a whole. It includes explanations of criminal behaviour and criminality, including the role of mental disorder in crime, and discusses how forensic psychology contributes to helping investigate the crime and catching the perpetrators. It also explains how psychologists provide guidance to all those involved in civil and criminal court proceedings, including both the police and the accused, and what expert testimony can be provided by a psychologist about the offender at the trial. Finally, David Canter examines how forensic psychology is used, particularly in prisons, to help in the management, treatment and rehabilitation of offenders, once they have been convicted. ABOUT THE SERIES: The Very Short Introductions series from Oxford University Press contains hundreds of titles in almost every subject area. These pocket-sized books are the perfect way to get ahead in a new subject quickly. Our expert authors combine facts, analysis, perspective, new ideas, and enthusiasm to make interesting and challenging topics highly readable.
Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34085
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Forensic Science: A Very Short Introduction
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Forensic Science: A Very Short Introduction
- 2013-12-02Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction [Repost]
- 2013-05-05Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2011-12-30Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook)
- 2011-06-10Forensic psychology: A very short introduction [Repost]
- 2011-05-04Forensic Psychology - A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook)
- 2011-03-06Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook)
- 2011-03-01Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction (Audiobook)
- 2011-01-14Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction
- 2011-01-14[MULTI] Oxford.University.Press-Forensic.Psychology.A.Very.Short.Introduction.2010.RETAiL.
- 2010-08-30Forensic Psychology: A Very Short Introduction
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Forensic Psychology: Concepts, Debates and Practice - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Forensic Psychology, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Forensic Psychology For Dummies
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Forensic Psychology (BPS Textbooks in Psychology)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Forensic Psychology: The Basics
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Environmental Psychology: A Psycho-social Introduction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.