Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alan Douglas | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 555 | ISBN: 1107033942 | ISBN13: 9781107033948 |
Description: With the signing in 1996 of the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty, interest has grown in forensic seismology: the application of seismology to nuclear test ban verification. This book, based on over 50 years of experience in forensic seismology research, charts the development of methods of seismic data analysis. Topics covered include: the estimation of seismic magnitudes, travel-time tables and epicentres seismic signal processing and the use of seismometer arrays. Fully illustrated with seismograms from explosions and earthquakes, the book demonstrates methods and problems of visual analysis. Each chapter provides exercises to help the reader familiarise themselves with practical issues in the field of forensic seismology, and figures and solutions to exercises are also available online. The book is a key reference work for academic researchers and specialists in the area of forensic seismology and Earth structure, and will also be valuable to postgraduates in seismology and solid earth geophysics.
Forensic Seismology and Nuclear Test Bans.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35075
- 2013-12-30Forensic Seismology and Nuclear Test Bans
- 2018-01-29[PDF] With Musket and Tomahawk: Test Point-Hudson Valley Campaign in the Wilderness War of 1777
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Nonproliferation Policy and Nuclear Posture: Causes and Consequences for the Spread of Nuclear Weapons (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Band Structure and Nuclear Dynamics: Proceedings of the International Conference on Band Structure and Nuclear Dynamics Tulane University, New Orleans, February 28-March 1, 1980
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Blueprint 1 and 2 Test Book with key
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Forensic Anthropology and Medicine: Complementary Sciences From Recovery to Cause of Death
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Forensic Reports and Testimony: A Guide to Effective Communication for Psychologists and Psychiatrists
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Morality, Prudence, and Nuclear Weapons (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Public Policy)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Greenhouse Warming and Nuclear Hazards: A Series of Essays and Research Papers
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Forensic Neuropathology and Associated Neurology - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Forensic Art and Illustration
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Save $1000s and Months: Test Your Business Idea in 5 Hours
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Perfect Numerical and Logical Test Results
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Forensic Biomechanics and Human Injury: Criminal and Civil Applications - An Engineering Approach
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation for Non-Experts
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Forensic Psychology and Law
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Forensic Science and Law: Investigative Applications in Criminal, Civil and Family Justice
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Forensic Psychotherapy and Psychopathology (New Forensic)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] British Nuclear Weapons and the Test Ban 1954-73: Britain, the United States, Weapons Policies and Nuclear Testing: Tensions and Contradictions
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.