Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Louis H. Kauffman | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 167 | ISBN: 0691083363 | ISBN13: 9780691083360 |
Description: This exploration of combinatorics and knot theory is geared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students. The author, Louis H. Kauffman, is a professor in the Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Kauffman draws upon his work as a topologist to illustrate the relationships between knot theory and statistical mechanics, quantum theory, and algebra, as well as the role of knot theory in combinatorics. Featured topics include state, trails, and the clock theorem state polynomials and the duality conjecture knots and links axiomatic link calculations spanning surfaces the genus of alternative links and ribbon knots and the Arf invariant. Key concepts are related in easy-to-remember terms, and numerous helpful diagrams appear throughout the text.
Formal Knot Theory (Mathematical Notes, No. 30).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33940
- 2013-05-14Formal Knot Theory (Mathematical Notes, No. 30)
- 2013-05-13Formal Knot Theory (Mathematical Notes, No. 30) (repost)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Formal Category Theory : Adjointness for 2-Categories (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Knot Theory (Mathematical Association of America Textbooks)
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Notes on cobordism theory (Mathematical notes)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Algebraic Design Theory (Mathematical Surveys and Monographs)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Atomic collision theory (Lecture notes and supplements in physics)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Functorial Knot Theory : Categories of Tangles, Coherence, Categorical Deformations and Topological Invariants
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Linknot: Knot Theory by Computer
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Quantum Information Theory: Mathematical Foundation (Graduate Texts in Physics) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Quantitative Graph Theory: Mathematical Foundations and Applications (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Commutative Ring Theory (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Abstract Systems Theory (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Topological Model Theory (Lecture Notes in Mathematics 769) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Singular Perturbation Theory: Mathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Parallel Complexity Theory (Research Notes in Theoretical Computers Science)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Almost Ring Theory (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Singular Perturbation Theory: Mathematical and Analytical Techniques with Applications to Engineering
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Topological Model Theory (Lecture Notes in Mathematics 769)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.