[PDF] Fuzzy Surfaces in GIS and Geographical Analysis: Theory, Analytical Methods, Algorithms and Applications
Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Weldon Lodwick | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 184 | ISBN: 0849363950 | ISBN13: 9780849363955 |
Description: Surfaces are a central to geographical analysis. Their generation and manipulation are a key component of geographical information systems (GISs). However, geographical surface data is often not precise. When surfaces are used to model geographical entities, the data inherently contains uncertainty in terms of both position and attribute. Fuzzy Surface in GIS and Geographical Analysis sets out a process to identify the uncertainty in geographic entities. It describes how to successfully obtain, model, analyze, and display data, as well as interpret results within the context of GIS. Focusing on uncertainty that arises from transitional boundaries, the book limits its study to three types of uncertainties: intervals, fuzzy sets, and possibility distributions. The book explains that uncertainty in geographical data typically stems from these three and it is only natural to incorporate them into the analysis and display of surface data. The book defines the mathematics associated with each method for analysis, then develops related algorithms, and moves on to illustrate various applications. Fuzzy Surface in GIS and Geographical Analysis clearly defines how to develop a routine that will adequately account for the uncertainties inherent in surface data.
Fuzzy Surfaces in GIS and Geographical Analysis: Theory, Analytical Methods, Algorithms and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33437
- 2009-01-18Fuzzy Surfaces in GIS and Geographical Analysis: Theory, Analytical Methods, Algorithms and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Fuzzy Optimization: Recent Advances and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Fuzzy Probabilities: New Approach and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Analysis: A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Nilpotent Lie Groups: Structure and Applications to Analysis (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Self-Assembled Structures: Properties and Applications in Solution and on Surfaces
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Fuzzy Arbitrary Order System: Fuzzy Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Fuzzy Logic for Planning and Decision Making (Applied Optimization) - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Spatial Humanities: GIS and the Future of Humanities Scholarship
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The GVAR Handbook: Structure and Applications of a Macro Model of the Global Economy for Policy Analysis
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Fuzzy Logic Type 1 and Type 2 Based on LabVIEW(TM) FPGA
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Multi-Agent Systems: Simulation and Applications (Computational Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Dynamic Systems)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Spatial Humanities: GIS and the Future of Humanities Scholarship
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The GVAR Handbook: Structure and Applications of a Macro Model of the Global Economy for Policy Analysis
- 2020-02-26Polymer Surfaces: Fabrication, Modification and Applications (Polymer Science and Technology)
- 2020-01-14Hesitant Fuzzy Decision Making Methodologies and Applications (Uncertainty and Operations Research)
- 2019-05-09Fuzzy Arbitrary Order System Fuzzy Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- 2019-03-24Fuzzy Arbitrary Order System Fuzzy Fractional Differential Equations and Applications
- 2018-12-14Fuzzy Optimization Recent Advances and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.