Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: P. Bettin, P.T. Khaw and F. Bandello | Publisher: S.Karger | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 188 | ISBN: 3805599374 | ISBN13: 9783805599375 |
Description: In this volume of Developments in Ophthalmology, a panel of renowned glaucoma surgeons reports its findings and the updated evidence-based literature data on indications, outcomes, pearls and pitfalls of techniques in which they all have an undisputable 'hands-on' everyday experience. The publication begins with chapters on conventional procedures, i.e. trabeculectomy (still the gold standard), deep sclerectomy, and glaucoma drainage device implantation explicitly focusing on postoperative management. The role of the ocular surface in glaucoma surgery and the issue of wound healing and its modulation through antimetabolites are further discussed. In the second part, the attention shifts to new techniques which still have a marginal role, but are promising for particular indications. In the last part, the greatest challenges of glaucoma surgery such as the surgical approach to angle closure, concomitant glaucoma and cataract as well as pediatric glaucoma are discussed in detail. Finally, the last chapter is dedicated to cyclodestructive techniques. This volume is recommended to glaucoma surgeons and glaucoma specialists seeking information on the best therapy for their patients, but also to general ophthalmologists who refer their patients for surgery or follow them up afterwards.
Glaucoma Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 50).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35025
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Modern Cataract Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 34)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Pharmacology and Vitreoretinal Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 44)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Diabetic Retinopathy (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 39)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Cicatrising Conjunctivitis (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 28)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Corneal Dystrophies (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 48)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Vital Dyes in Vitreoretinal Surgery: Chromovitrectomy (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 42)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Progress in Lens and Cataract Research: In Honour of Professor Kazuyuki Sasaki (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 35)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] New Treatments in Noninfectious Uveitis (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 51)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Macular Edema: A Practical Approach (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 47)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Advanced Glaucoma Surgery (Essentials in Ophthalmology) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 45)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Nutrition and the Eye: Basic and Clinical Research (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 38)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Surgery for the Dry Eye: Scientific Evidence and Guidelines for the Clinical Management of Dry Eye Associated Ocular Surface Disease (Developments in Ophthalmology)
- 2021-03-04Current Developments in Glaucoma Surgery and MIGS
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Pituitary Surgery - A Modern Approach (Frontiers of Hormone Research, Vol. 34).
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Managing Complications in Glaucoma Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Advances in Gynaecological Surgery (Greenwich Medical Media) (Vol. 1)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Variational, Topological, and Partial Order Methods with Their Applications (Developments in Mathematics, Vol. 29) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.