Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Green Exercise : Linking Nature, Health and Well-being | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 228 | ISBN: 1138807656 | ISBN13: 9781138807655 |
Description: The concept of Green Exercise has now been widely adopted and implies a synergistic health benefit of being active in the presence of nature. This book provides a balanced overview and synthesis text on all aspects of Green Exercise and integrates evidence from many different disciplines including physiology, ecology, psychology, sociology and the environmental sciences, and across a wide range of countries. It describes the impact of Green Exercise on human health and well-being through all stages of the lifecourse and covers a wide spectrum from cellular processes such as immune function through to facilitating human behavioural change. It demonstrates the value of Green Exercise for activity and education purposes in both schools and the workplace, as well as its therapeutic properties. Green Exercise is an effective intervention for vulnerable groups and promoting healthy ageing, with activities including wilderness therapy, therapeutic horticulture and the use of forests and water. Chapters also integrate cross-cutting key themes which are relevant to all stages of the lifecourse and have significantly contributed to the Green Exercise research base, such as forest bathing and blue exercise. The book also explores the future of Green Exercise, the way in which research can be used to influence green design and planning and how health, social care and environmental agendas can be integrated to enable Green Exercise to be more widely used as a mechanism for improving health.
Green Exercise: Linking Nature, Health and Well-being.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35319
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Biological Aspects of Human Health and Well-Being (Medicine and Biology Research Developments)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Reality Fitness : Inspiration for Health and Well-Being
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Senior Health and Well-Being (Facts on File Library of Health & Living)
- 2011-09-09Green Schools: Attributes for Health and Learning
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Leisure, Health and Well-Being: A Holistic Approach (Leisure Studies in a Global Era) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Neo-Liberalism and Austerity: The Moral Economies of Young People's Health and Well-being - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Perfectionism, Health, and Well-Being - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 8 Keys to Practicing Mindfulness: Practical Strategies for Emotional Health and Well-Being [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] SNAP Matters: How Food Stamps Affect Health and Well-Being (Studies in Social Inequality)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Health and Well-Being: A Social and Cultural Perspective (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Physical Health And Well-Being In Mental Health Nursing: Clinical Skills For Practice
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Health and Well-being in Early Childhood
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Stress, Health and Well-Being: Thriving in the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Body Toxic: How the Hazardous Chemistry of Everyday Things Threatens Our Health and Well-being
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Detox Juicing: 3-Day, 7-Day, and 14-Day Cleanses for Your Health and Well-Being
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Gentle Yoga for Arthritis: A Safe and Easy Approach to Better Health and Well-Being through Yoga
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Health and Well-Being in Islamic Societies: Background, Research, and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Pilates Handbook (Young Woman's Guide to Health and Well-Being)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Tai Chi Handbook (Young Woman's Guide to Health and Well-Being)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.