Posted on 2017-12-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kathy Gerwig | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 280 | ISBN: 0199385831 | ISBN13: 9780199385836 |
Description: The relationship between hospitals and the environment is defined by a glaring contradiction: as health care facilities deliver care at any cost, their environmental footprint pollution, waste production, unsustainable food services contributes to harming community health. Greening Health Care examines the intersections of health care and environmental health, both in terms of traditional failures and the revolution underway to fix them. Authored by one of the pioneers in health care's green movement, it presents practical solutions for health care organizations and clinicians to improve their environments and the health of their communities. Topics include: making food services sustainable, managing hospital waste, and relevant impacts/mitigating measures related to climate change. As environmental protection grows into an imperative for all aspects of society, Greening Health Care offers an historical and practical approach to sustainable health care delivery.
Greening Health Care: How Hospitals Can Heal the Planet.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34512
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Greening Health Care: How Hospitals Can Heal the Planet
- 2020-09-13How Mindfulness Can Heal the World: Evolving Beyond Tribalism [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Management vs. Employees: How Leaders Can Bridge the Power Gaps That Hurt Corporate Performance - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Do Good Design: How Designers Can Change the World
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Ask For It: How Women Can Use the Power of Negotiation to Get What They Really Want
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Rural Health Care Delivery: Modern China from the Perspective of Disease Politics - Removed
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Do Good Design: How Designers Can Change the World
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Carbon Zero: Imagining Cities That Can Save the Planet
- 2008-12-19Positively Responsible: How Business Can Save the Planet
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Reinventing American Health Care: How the Affordable Care Act will Improve our Terribly Complex, Blatantly Unjust, Outrageously Expensive, Grossly Inefficient, Error Prone System
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Fevered: Why a Hotter Planet Will Hurt Our Health and how we can save ourselves
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Emotional Yoga: How the Body Can Heal the Mind
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Trauma-Informed Care: How neuroscience influences practice (Explorations in Mental Health)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Childhood Disrupted: How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology, and How You Can Heal
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Greening of IT: How Companies Can Make a Difference for the Environment
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Organic Skin Care: How to Achieve and Maintain Clear Skin Through Diet, Exercise, and Good Hygiene (Acne Free, Clear Skin, Hydrating, Cleansing, Beauty Tips, Health, Happiness, Dermatology Book 1)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Trauma-Informed Care: How neuroscience influences practice (Explorations in Mental Health)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Greening of IT: How Companies Can Make a Difference for the Environment
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.