Posted on 2018-01-13, updated at 2019-03-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pranab Kumar Karmakar | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 214 | ISBN: 1466516313 | ISBN13: 9781466516311 |
Description: The ability to effectively monitor the atmosphere on a continuous basis requires remote sensing in microwave. Written for physicists and engineers working in the area of microwave sensing of the atmosphere, Ground-Based Microwave Radiometry and Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications is completely devoted to ground-based remote sensing. This text covers the fundamentals of microwave remote sensing, and examines microwave radiometric measurements and their applications. The book discusses the atmospheric influences on the electromagnetic spectrum, addresses the measurement of incoherent electromagnetic radiation from an object obeying the laws of radiation fundamentals, and explores the height limits in both the water vapor band and the oxygen band. The author describes the measurement technique of water vapor in the polar region, details studies of the measurement of integrated water vapor content by deploying a microwave radiometer, and presents several real-time pictures of radiometric and disdrometer measurements. Includes integrated water vapor and cloud liquid water models Contains measurements in adverse weather conditions Illustrates measurement technique in the Antarctic and Arctic regions Describes rain models in different locations including tropical, temperate regions along with radiometric measurement techniques Presents a definite model for measurement of propagation path delay The book summarizes the latest research results obtained in the area of measurements and modeling, describes the atmospheric influences on electromagnetic spectrum along with different gaseous and cloud models, and provides examples of radiometric retrievals from a variety of dynamic weather phenomena.
Ground-Based Microwave Radiometry and Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35276
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Chitosan-Based Hydrogels: Functions and Applications
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Matrix-Based Multigrid: Theory and Applications (Numerical Methods and Algorithms)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Cell-Based Biosensors: Principles and Applications (Engineering in Medicine & Biology)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Activity-based Intelligence: Principles and Applications (The Artech House Electronic Warfare Library)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Bio-Based Plastics: Materials and Applications
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Matrix-Based Multigrid: Theory and Applications (Numerical Methods and Algorithms)
- 2011-09-08Biomass and Remote Sensing of Biomass
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Multitemporal Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications (Remote Sensing and Digital Image Processing)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Ground-Based Aerosol Optical Depth Measurement Using Sunphotometers (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2011-11-02Introduction to Remote Sensing, Fifth Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Web-Based Information Technologies and Distributed Systems
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Microcontroller-Based Temperature Monitoring and Control
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation: 23rd International Symposium, LOPSTR 2013, Madrid, Spain, September 18-19, 2013, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Location-Based Services: Fundamentals and Operation
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Evidence-Based Software Engineering and Systematic Reviews (Chapman & Hall/CRC Innovations in Software Engineering and Software Development Series)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Data Mining Using Grammar Based Genetic Programming and Applications (Springer) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Microwave Systems and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Electromagnetic waves: Microwave components and devices
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Web Based Energy Information and Control Systems: Case Studies and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.