[PDF] Guide to Discrete Mathematics: An Accessible Introduction to the History, Theory, Logic and Applications (Texts in Computer Science)
Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerard O'Regan | Publisher: Springer | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 331944560X | ISBN13: 9783319445601 |
Description: This stimulating textbook presents a broad and accessible guide to the fundamentals of discrete mathematics, highlighting how the techniques may be applied to various exciting areas in computing. The text is designed to motivate and inspire the reader, encouraging further study in this important skill. Features: provides an introduction to the building blocks of discrete mathematics, including sets, relations and functions describes the basics of number theory, the techniques of induction and recursion, and the applications of mathematical sequences, series, permutations, and combinations presents the essentials of algebra explains the fundamentals of automata theory, matrices, graph theory, cryptography, coding theory, language theory, and the concepts of computability and decidability reviews the history of logic, discussing propositional and predicate logic, as well as advanced topics examines the field of software engineering, describing formal methods investigates probability and statistics.
Guide to Discrete Mathematics: An Accessible Introduction to the History, Theory, Logic and Applications (Texts in Computer Science).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34309
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Introduction to Computational Social Science: Principles and Applications (Texts in Computer Science)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications (Texts in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2019-08-18Philosophy of Mathematics; A Contemporary Introduction to the World of Proofs and Pictures (Routledge Contemporary Introductions to Philosophy), , 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to FACTS Controllers: Theory, Modeling, and Applications
- 2018-01-22[PDF] An Introduction to Kolmogorov Complexity and Its Applications (Texts in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Romance Of Metaphysics: An Introduction To The History, Theory And Psychology Of Modern Metaphysics (1946)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] An Introduction to the New Testament Manuscripts and their Texts
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Introduction to Databases: From Biological to Spatio-Temporal (Texts in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Introduction to Nonlinear Optimization: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications with MATLAB
- 2017-10-15[PDF] A quantum mechanics primer: An Elementary Introduction to the Formal Theory of Non-relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- 2014-02-02Philosophy of Mathematics: A Contemporary Introduction to the World of Proofs and Pictures, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2020-01-07Guide to Efficient Software Design: An MVC Approach to Concepts, Structures, and Models (Texts in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-30Introduction to Intelligent Surveillance: Surveillance Data Capture, Transmission, and Analytics (Texts in Computer Science) Ed 3
- 2019-11-25The Python Workbook: A Brief Introduction with Exercises and Solutions (Texts in Computer Science) Ed 2
- 2019-11-22An Introduction to Kolmogorov Complexity and Its Applications (Texts in Computer Science) Ed 4
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Non-spectral Asymptotic Analysis of One-Parameter Operator Semigroups (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Fundamentals of the New Artificial Intelligence: Neural, Evolutionary, Fuzzy and More (Texts in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Algebraic Logic and Universal Algebra in Computer Science: Conference Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Big Data Integration Theory: Theory and Methods of Database Mappings, Programming Languages, and Semantics (Texts in Computer Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.