Posted on 2017-10-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard Schulz | Publisher: Springer Publishing Company | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 344 | ISBN: 0826113125 | ISBN13: 9780826113122 |
Description: This collection provides a comprehensive analysis of intervention approaches to dementia caregiving. It reviews the existing knowledge and provides a conceptual framework for organizing caregiver interventions of all types. Of special interest is the design of an intervention study for a culturally diverse community.
Handbook on Dementia Caregiving: Evidence-Based Interventions for Family Caregivers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32555
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Handbook of Evidence-Based Interventions for Children and Adolescents
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Protecting Children from Violence: Evidence-Based Interventions
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Comprehensive Evidence Based Interventions for Children and Adolescents
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior - Removed
- 2016-10-25Handbook of Evidence-Based Interventions for Children and Adolescents
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An evidence-based text for MRCOG (2E)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An Evidence-based Text for MRCOG
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Wellness Code: The Evidence-Based Prescription for Weight Loss, Longevity, Health and Happiness
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An Evidence-based Text for MRCOG
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An evidence-based text for MRCOG (2E)
- 2013-10-05Evidence-Based Interventions for Students with Learning and Behavioral Challenges (repost) - Removed
- 2013-09-16Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior [Repost]
- 2013-08-11Evidence-Based Interventions for Children with Challenging Behavior
- 2010-09-02Handbook of Workplace Assessment: Evidence-based Practices for Selecting and Developing Organizational Talent
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mindfulness and Acceptance for Treating Eating Disorders and Weight Concerns: Evidence-Based Interventions (The Context Press Mindfulness and Acceptance Practica Series)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Applied Behavior Analysis in Early Childhood Education: An Introduction to Evidence-based Interventions and Teaching Strategies
- 2017-11-02[PDF] CBT for Schizophrenia: Evidence-Based Interventions and Future Directions
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.