Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Laurence T. Yang | Category: Networking | Language: English | Page: 715 | ISBN: 1439848114 | ISBN13: 9781439848111 |
Description: Consolidating recent research in the area, the Handbook on Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing: Status and Perspective illustrates the design, implementation, and deployment of mobile and ubiquitous systems, particularly in mobile and ubiquitous environments, modeling, database components, and wireless infrastructures. Supplying an overarching perspective, the book is ideal for researchers, graduate students, and industry practitioners in computer science and engineering interested in recent developments in mobile and ubiquitous computing. It discusses new trends in intelligent systems, reviews sensory input and multimedia information, and examines embedded real-time systems. With coverage that spans security, privacy, and trust, the book is divided into six parts: Mobile and Ubiquitous Computingâ€”illustrates the concepts, design, implementation, and deployment of mobile and ubiquitous systems Smart Environments and Agent Systemsâ€”discusses a new trend toward intelligent systems that are completely connected, proactive, intuitive, and constantly available Humanâ€“Computer Interaction and Multimedia Computingâ€”describes guidelines for designing multisensory input and output for mobile devices Security, Privacy, and Trust Managementâ€”presents an approach to dynamically establish trust between a system and its mobile client in a flexible manner using a multi-agent negotiation mechanism Embedded Real-Time Systemsâ€”introduces novel work on how mobile, ubiquitous, and intelligence computing can be realized Networking Sensing and Communicationsâ€”covers challenges, designs, and prototype solutions for establishing, managing, and maintaining current sensor networks in mobile and ubiquitous computing environments Containing the contributions of more than 70 researchers, practitioners, and academics from around the world, the book brings together the latest research on the subject to provide an understanding of the issues being addressed in the field. Filled with extensive references in each chapter, it provides you with the tools to participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of systems that are connected, proactive, intuitive, and constantly available.
Handbook on Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing: Status and Perspective.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34668
- 2013-10-21Handbook on Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing: Status and Perspective
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Handbook of Mobile Teaching and Learning
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Handbook of Mobile Systems Applications and Services (Mobile Services and Systems)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiology: Brain and Spinal Cord Trauma (Springer Reference)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Handbook of Assessment and Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Handbook of Venous and Lymphatic Disorders: Guidelines of the American Venous Forum, Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Handbook of Isolation and Characterization of Impurities in Pharmaceuticals, Volume 5
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Handbook of Venoms and Toxins of Reptiles
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Handbook of Perception and Action, Three-Volume Set: Handbook of Perception and Action, Volume 2: Motor Skills (Handbook of Perception & Action)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Handbook of Chemical and Environmental Engineering Calculations
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Handbook of Communication and Social Interaction Skills (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Handbook of Formulas and Tables for Signal Processing (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Handbook of Machine and Computer Vision: The Guide for Developers and Users 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Handbook of MacHining and Metalworking Calculations
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Handbook on Evolution and Society: Toward an Evolutionary Social Science (Paradigm Handbooks)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Handbook of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Handbook of Critical and Intensive Care Medicine 3rd. ed.
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Handbook of Blood and Blood Products
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Handbook of Asset and Liability Management, Volume 2: Applications and Case Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.