Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marya C M | Category: Medicine | Language: English | ISBN: 9351523934 | ISBN13: 9789351523932 |
Description: The most important core skills for dental students to master are history taking and clinical examination. The book begins with a system of history taking followed by chapters covering clinical examination and diagnosis. Each stage of the examination starts with a detailed step-by-step description of the examination method complemented by relevant illustrations, diagrams and tables. This book is intended primarily for use at the outset of clinical training once students have achieved proficiency in the basic skills of interviewing and examining, the book should also prove useful for revision. The book was written keeping in mind the problems faced in clinics by undergraduate and postgraduate students regarding history taking, clinical examination, diagnosis and treatment planning.
History Taking and Clinical Examination in Dentistry.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33616
- 2017-12-23[PDF] History and Clinical Examination at a Glance
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills (Oxford Medical Handbooks) - Removed
- 2016-12-27History and Clinical Examination at a Glance, 3 edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Trauma Therapy And Clinical Practice: Neuroscience, Gestalt And The Body
- 2018-01-24[PDF] History, Fiction, and The Tudors: Sex, Politics, Power, and Artistic License in the Showtime Television Series (Queenship and Power)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 'Basic Principles and Clinical Significance of Oxidative Stress'
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,9th edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,8th edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] History, Policy and Public Purpose: Historians and Historical Thinking in Government
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Making Sense of Clinical Examination of the Adult Patient: A Hands on Guide
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Uveitis: Fundamentals and Clinical Practice: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 4e
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Practical Skills and Clinical Management of Alcoholism & Drug Addiction (Elsevier Insights)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] History, Memory, and the Law (The Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] History, Memory, and State-Sponsored Violence: Time and Justice
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Endocrinology: Basic and Clinical Principles - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] fMRI: Basics and Clinical Applications (2nd edition) [German] - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Leptin: Regulation and Clinical Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.