Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Laurinda Abreu, Sally Sheard | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3034308841 |
Description: This edited volume originates in the 2011 conference of the International Network for the History of Hospitals, held in Lisbon and Evora, Portugal. It focuses on how institutions for the care and cure of the sick have organised their activities at every level, from the delegation of medical treatments between groups of practitioners, to the provision of food and supplies and the impact of convalescence on lengths of hospital stays. It draws on new European and North American research which highlights an area of medical history that has not yet had adequate, sustained attention, discussing the tensions between theory and practice and between patients and practitioners. Through detailed case studies and comparative analyses it explores the changing and evolving understanding of the function of hospitals, and their wider relationships with their communities.
Hospital Life: Theory and Practice from the Medieval to the Modern.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33378
- 2018-12-29Hospital Life Theory and Practice from the Medieval to the Modern
- 2018-12-28Hospital Life Theory and Practice from the Medieval to the Modern
- 2018-09-04Hospital Life Theory and Practice from the Medieval to the Modern
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Inside Installations: Theory and Practice in the Care of Complex Artworks (RCE Publications)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Electronic Marketing: Theory and Practice for the Twenty-First Century
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Advanced DPA Theory and Practice: Towards the Security Limits of Secure Embedded Circuits
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Electronic Marketing: Theory and Practice for the Twenty-First Century
- 2009-09-25Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century (Themes in Islamic Law)
- 2008-03-10Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century
- 2008-03-07Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: Theory and Practice from the Sixteenth to the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Justice and Deep Participation: Theory and Practice for the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Instructional Process and Concepts in Theory and Practice: Improving the Teaching Process
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Values in Landscape Architecture and Environmental Design: Finding Center in Theory and Practice (Reading the American Landscape)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Unwritten Grotowski: Theory and Practice of the Encounter (Routledge Advances in Theatre & Performance Studies)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Post Critical Museology: Theory and Practice in the Art Museum
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Informative Hypotheses: Theory and Practice for Behavioral and Social Scientists (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Learner-Centered Theory and Practice in Distance Education: Cases From Higher Education
- 2017-11-04[PDF] African Cultural Heritage Conservation and Management: Theory and Practice from Southern Africa
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Counterinsurgency Warfare: Theory and Practice (Psi Classics of the Counterinsurgency Era)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.