Posted on 2017-12-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andrew Newberg M.D. | Publisher: Ballantine Books | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 0345503422 | ISBN13: 9780345503428 |
Description: If you want to get a flavor of what this book is about, check out the Tavis Smiley PBS national television interview with co-author Mark Waldman. If you google "tavis smiley pbs waldman" you'll easily find on the Public Broadcasting Station's site the brief interview that aired on April 10, 2009. It captures Waldman's and Newberg's "mission" to use neuroscientific research in practical, pragmatic ways, especially when dealing with conflicts between people who hold different points of view, be they relational, political, or religious. When you engage in any form of gentle contemplative spiritual practice meditation, prayer, even positive thinking and affirmations the brain-scan studies clearly show that you can permanently change its neurological structure and function in ways that improve memory, cognition, and compassion, while simultaneously suppressing anxiety, depression, anger, fear, and rage. To paraphrase the authors, "spiritual practice, be it religious or secular, helps to bring a little more peace into one's personal life, and if you take that sense of peacefulness into conversations with others, it may even help to bring a little more peace into the world."
How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34548
- 2017-02-07[PDF] How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist
- 2013-01-24How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist (repost)
- 2011-11-18How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings from a Leading Neuroscientist
- 2017-10-05[PDF] How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain: The New Science of Transformation
- 2018-09-02How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain; The New Science of Transformation
- 2018-08-05How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain: The New Science of Transformation
- 2017-11-30[PDF] How Puzzles Improve Your Brain: The Surprising Science of the Playful Brain
- 2017-01-14[PDF] How Puzzles Improve Your Brain: The Surprising Science of the Playful Brain
- 2017-12-12[PDF] How To Grow Your Own Bonsai Trees From Seed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] How To Create Your Own Fashion Blog From Scratch
- 2018-06-23Altered Traits - Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body (Audiobook)
- 2018-05-31Altered Traits Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Social Media and Your Brain: Web-Based Communication Is Changing How We Think and Express Ourselves
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Mindfulness Edge: How to Rewire Your Brain for Leadership and Personal Excellence Without Adding to Your Schedule
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Mastering Your Everyday Superpower: How To Rewire Your Brain And Create Your Dream Life
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind: How to Rewire Your Brain and Your Business for Success - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Brain Games for Everyone: How to Increase Your Brain Power in Short Term with Memory Games for All Ages
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Becoming Aware: How to Repattern Your Brain and Revitalize Your Life
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Smart but Scattered Guide to Success: How to Use Your Brain's Executive Skills to Keep Up, Stay Calm, and Get Organized at Work and at Home
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.