[PDF] How To Make It in the New Music Business: Practical Tips on Building a Loyal Following and Making a Living as a Musician
Posted on 2018-01-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ari Herstand | Category: Music | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1631491504 | ISBN13: 9781631491504 |
Description: "Ari is at the front of the front. He gets it. I've read a hundred how-to-make-it-in-the-music-biz books, and this one is today's definitive, comprehensive manual." ?Jack Conte, 150+ million YouTube views, Pomplamoose, CEO of Patreon Forget everything you think you know about the odds of â€œmaking itâ€ in the music industry. Today, odds mean nothing and success is not about lucky breaks. Itâ€™s about conquering social media, mastering the art of merchandising and simply working harder and being smarter than everyone else. We are living in the midst of an industry renaissance, one that has left the record companies desperately struggling to maintain their prominence, as a subculture of dedicated, DIY (do-it-yourself) musicians have taken over. These days talent is a given and success has to be earned. In 2008, Ari Herstand boldly turned in his green Starbucks apron to his manager, determined to make a living off his craft as a singer/songwriter. Almost a decade later, he has become a founding member of the new DIY movement and a self-sustaining musician, all without the help of a major label. Now, drawing from years of experience, Herstand has written the definitive guide for other like-minded artists, the ones who want to forge their own path and not follow the traditional markers of success, like record sales, hits on the radio or the amount of your label advance. Incredibly comprehensive and brutally honest throughout, How to Make It in the New Music Business covers every facet of the "new" business, including how to: Build a grass-roots fan base?and understand the modern fan Book a profitable tour, and tips for playing live, such as opening vs. headlining etiquette, and putting on a memorable show Become popular on YouTube, Spotify and SoundCloud Get songs placed in film and television Earn royalties you didnâ€™t know existed and reach your crowdfunding goals Musicians will not only be introduced to all the tools available today but will be shown how to effectively leverage them to actually make money. More important, they will develop the mindset to be aware of new advancements both online and in the real world and always stay in tune with a constantly evolving landscape. There has never been a better time to be an independent musician. Today, fans can communicate with their idols by simply picking up their phones, artists are able to produce studio-worthy content from their basement and albums are funded not by "record men" but by generous, engaged supporters. As result, How to Make It in the New Music Business is a must-have guide for anyone hoping to navigate the increasingly complex yet advantageous landscape that is the modern music industry.
How To Make It in the New Music Business: Practical Tips on Building a Loyal Following and Making a Living as a Musician.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35500
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2017-12-23[PDF] So What Can I Eat?!: How to Make Sense of the New Dietary Guidelines for Americans and Make Them Your Own
- 2018-01-27[PDF] How To Make Money In The Voiceover Business
- 2018-01-14[PDF] How to Make Money Trading the Ichimoku System: Guide to Candlestick Cloud Charts
- 2017-11-15[PDF] How to Make Peace in the Middle East in Six Months or Less: Without Leaving Your Apartment
- 2017-11-13[PDF] How To Make Money Online - The ShoeMoney System
- 2017-10-28[PDF] How to Make A Home (The School of Life)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] How to Make Your... BIGGER! The Secret Natural Enlargement Guide for Men. Proven Ways, Techniques, Exercises & Tips on How to Make Your Small Friend Bigger Naturally
- 2017-10-23[PDF] How to Be an Imperfectionist: The New Way to Self-Acceptance, Fearless Living, and Freedom from Perfectionism
- 2017-10-22[PDF] How To Make Money In The Voiceover Business
- 2017-10-11[PDF] How to Make a Zombie: The Real Life (and Death) Science of Reanimation and Mind Control
- 2017-10-05[PDF] How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain: The New Science of Transformation
- 2008-12-11So What Can I Eat?!: How to Make Sense of the New Dietary Guidelines for Americans and Make Them Your Own
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Networking Strategies for the New Music Business
- 2017-11-11[PDF] How I Make $4000 a Month Selling Music Online
- 2011-08-19It All Begins with the Music: Developing Successful Artists for the New Music Business - Removed
- 2010-06-15It All Begins with the Music: Developing Successful Artists for the New Music Business (Artistpro) by Don Grierson, Dan Kimpel
- 2010-05-29It All Begins with the Music: Developing Successful Artists for the New Music Business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.