[PDF] How to Outthink, Outmaneuver, and Outperform Your Competitors: Lessons from the Masters of Strategy
Posted on 2018-01-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Norton Paley | Publisher: Productivity Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 301 | ISBN: 1466565403 | ISBN13: 9781466565401 |
Description: Supplying you with a firm grasp of the roots of strategy, How to Outthink, Outmaneuver, and Outperform Your Competitors: Lessons from the Masters of Strategy explains how to develop the skills and strategies needed to compete in todays volatile marketplace. It interweaves the classic works of the masters of strategy, such as Sun Tzu, Carl von Clausewitz, Mao Tse-tung, Niccolo Machiavelli, Frederick the Great, Napoleon, and other renowned strategists. The collective insights of these legendary strategists span 2,500 of combative history and have survived meticulous analysis by scholars. Applied to current competitive business conditions, their time-tested rules and guidelines will prepare you to deal with such issues as: preventing competitors from disrupting your overall growth plans, protecting yourself from a rivals take-over strategies, and strengthening long-term customer relationships. Whether you operate as a multinational firm maneuvering for position in a global arena, or a regional business fighting an everyday battle for survival, the foundational principles provided can reinforce your understanding and practice of strategy. The book defines the historical origins of strategy and supplies timeless insight into how successful leaders have implemented comprehensive strategy plans. It also explains how to: Maneuver out of risky competitive situations and into renewed market opportunities Establish a defensible position in a hotly-contested market Apply competitive business techniques to outperform your rivals Align competitive strategies with your organizations culture Personalize a leadership style to maximize performance from your staff The book includes three special features: Strategy Diagnostic ToolA structured system to help you assess your firms competitiveness before committing valuable resources. Appraising Internal and External ConditionsA comprehensive checklist to analyze those key factors that can determine the success of your business plan. Strategy Action PlanA tested format that includes step-by-step guidelines to develop a personalized business plan. The lessons gleaned from military history and strategy can be indispensable in the everyday management of your people and resources. By tapping into the universal logic and historic lessons of strategy, you will fortify your ability to think like a master strategist and add greater precision to your decision-makingthereby allowing you to outthink, outmaneuver, and outperform your competition.
How to Outthink, Outmaneuver, and Outperform Your Competitors: Lessons from the Masters of Strategy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35649
- 2018-01-13[PDF] How to Entertain, Distract, and Unplug Your Kids: Tricks, Tools, and Spontaneous Screen-Free Activities
- 2017-10-05[PDF] How to Plan, Contract and Build Your Own Home (How to Plan, Contract & Build Your Own Home)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Microsoft Azure: Planning, Deploying, and Managing Your Data Center in the Cloud - Removed
- 2021-04-01Love Your Gut: Supercharge Your Digestive Health and Transform Your Well Being from the Inside Out
- 2021-03-09Love Your Gut: Supercharge Your Digestive Health and Transform Your Well Being from the Inside Out [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-08Love Your Gut: Supercharge Your Digestive Health and Transform Your Well-Being from the Inside Out (An Easy-to-Digest Guide to Health and Happiness from the Inside Out)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Critical Issues in Head and Neck Oncology: Key concepts from the Fifth THNO Meeting - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] 101 Questions About Blood and Circulation: With Answers Straight From the Heart
- 2017-12-15[PDF] How To Be an All-Star Residency Match Applicant: From the First Year of Medical School to Match Day. A MedEdits Guide.
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Ancient Umbria: State, Culture, and Identity in Central Italy from the Iron Age to the Augustan Era
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Show Biz Training: Fun and Effective Business Training Techniques from the Worlds of Stage, Screen and Song
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Mutiny and Its Bounty: Leadership Lessons from the Age of Discovery
- 2017-10-21[PDF] US Immigration Reform and Its Global Impact: Lessons from the Postville Raid - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Sepinwall On Mad Men and Breaking Bad: An eShort from the Updated Revolution Was Televised
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Masters of Private Equity and Venture Capital: Management Lessons from the Pioneers of Private Investing - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Mutiny and Its Bounty: Leadership Lessons from the Age of Discovery
- 2017-01-12[PDF] US Immigration Reform and Its Global Impact: Lessons from the Postville Raid
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Ancient Umbria: State, Culture, and Identity in Central Italy from the Iron Age to the Augustan Era
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Masters of Private Equity and Venture Capital: Management Lessons from the Pioneers of Private Investing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.