Posted on 2017-11-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Salman Akhtar and Lawrence Blum | Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 150 | ISBN: 1442244232 | ISBN13: 9781442244238 |
Description: Human Goodness: Origins, Manifestations, and Clinical Implications focuses on the positive attributes that exist in each human heart. In this volume eight distinguished clinicians elucidate the notion of human goodness and devote their attention to subjects including altruism, kindness, concern, gratitude, and forgiveness. The origins of these valuable traits in the crucible of childhood experience are fleshed out and the therapeutic relevance of these ideas is illustrated with numerous clinical vignettes. As a result, this exceptional, tightly edited book is replete with material leading mental health professionals to see their clients in fresh and increasingly helpful ways.
Human Goodness: Origins, Manifestations, and Clinical Implications (Margaret S. Mahler).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33914
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Parenting Representations: Theory, Research, and Clinical Implications (Cambridge Studies in Social and Emotional Development)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Alternative Medicine: Perceptions, Uses and Benefits and Clinical Implications (Alternative, Medicine, Health and Wellness)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Efflux-Mediated Antimicrobial Resistance in Bacteria: Mechanisms, Regulation and Clinical Implications - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Principles of Human Joint Replacement: Design and Clinical Application
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Mentalization: Theoretical Considerations, Research Findings, and Clinical Implications (Psychoanalytic Inquiry Book Series)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body: The science and clinical applications in manual and movement therapy, 1e
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Healing, Intention and Energy Medicine: Science, Research Methods and Clinical Implications, 1e
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Attachment and Psychoanalysis: Theory, Research, and Clinical Implications (Psychoanalysis and Psychological Science)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] From Acute to Chronic Back Pain: Risk Factors, Mechanisms, and Clinical Implications
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Cardiovascular System - Physiology, Diagnostics and Clinical Implications
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Revolting Self: Perspectives on the Psychological, Social, and Clinical Implications of Self-Directed Disgust
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Heart Rate and Rhythm: Molecular Basis, Pharmacological Modulation and Clinical Implications
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Osteoblasts: Morphology, Functions and Clinical Implications (Cell Biology Research Progress: Muscular System - Anatomy, Functions and Injuries)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Risk Assessment: Origins, Evolution, and Implications for Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Dentate Gyrus: A Comprehensive Guide to Structure, Function, and Clinical Implications, Volume 163 (Progress in Brain Research)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Neuroscience of Pain, Stress, and Emotion: Psychological and Clinical Implications
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Human Pain System: Experimental and Clinical Perspectives
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Brain Circuitry and Signaling in Psychiatry: Basic Science and Clinical Implications (Progress in Psychiatry)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] The Dentate Gyrus: A Comprehensive Guide to Structure, Function, and Clinical Implications, Volume 163 (Progress in Brain Research)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.