Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ann Wennerberg and Tomas Albrektsson | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 182 | ISBN: 3662453789 | ISBN13: 9783662453780 |
Description: This book provides the reader with the knowledge required in order to understand the chemical, physical, mechanical, and topographical aspects of implant surfaces, as well as their impact on the biological response . Common ways to modify implant surfaces are described, and methods for the evaluation of surface properties are presented in an easy-to-read style. Experimental results that have contributed to surface modifications relevant for commercial available implants are presented, with emphasis on in vivo and clinical studies. While the focus is primarily on surface modifications at the micrometer and nanometer levels, alterations at the millimeter level are also covered, including thread designs and their possible influence on stress distribution. In addition, it is analyzed how surface alterations have changed the clinical long-term results for certain groups of patients.
Implant Surfaces and their Biological and Clinical Impact.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34138
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Knotted Surfaces and Their Diagrams
- 2017-10-07[PDF] K3 Surfaces and Their Moduli (Progress in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Trauma Therapy And Clinical Practice: Neuroscience, Gestalt And The Body
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Bone Marrow Lymphoid Infiltrates: Diagnosis and Clinical Impact - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] 'Basic Principles and Clinical Significance of Oxidative Stress'
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves: A First Course in Hurwitz Theory (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,9th edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,8th edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Uveitis: Fundamentals and Clinical Practice: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 4e
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Practical Skills and Clinical Management of Alcoholism & Drug Addiction (Elsevier Insights)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Graphs, Surfaces and Homology (3 edition)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Endocrinology: Basic and Clinical Principles - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] fMRI: Basics and Clinical Applications (2nd edition) [German] - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Leptin: Regulation and Clinical Applications
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Malaria: molecular and clinical aspects
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Beauville Surfaces and Groups
- 2017-11-20[PDF] History Taking and Clinical Examination in Dentistry
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Mentoring, Preceptorship and Clinical Supervision: A Guide to Professional Roles in Clinical Practice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.