Posted on 2019-06-12, by Germany2020.
PDF Index Generator Professional 2.8 | 30.4 Mb
PDF Index Generator is a powerful utility for generating an index and writing it to your book in 4 easy steps. PDF Index Generator parses your PDF, collects the index words and their location in the PDF, then writes the generated index to a PDF or a text file you specify. The main target for PDF Index Generator is to automate the process of generating the book index instead of doing the hard work manually.
- Indexing books using lists of terms
- Indexing books using regular expressions
- Indexing books using font formats
- Handling header & sub-header words
- Handling cross references
- Writing the output index to pdf files
- Many themes are available
PDF Index Generator Features:
- Ability to specify the ranges of pages that you want to create an Index for in the book.
- Ability to specify lists of terms to force include/exclude them in the Index.
- Ability to specify a query to force include/exclude its corresponding terms in the Index.
- Ability to define Header words, Sub-Header words,...(4 levels of words) to indent them in the Index.
- Ability to create cross-references in the index. i.e: Physicians, 12-14, 121; see also Hospitals; Medical schools
- Ability to write the index terms in the index as links, referring to their corresponding pages in the book.
- Ability to append the generated index to your book, or write it to a new PDF or text file.
- Ability to specify the dimensions of the Index pages in the PDF book.
- Ability to specify after which page in the book you want to write the generated index.
- Ability to handle encrypted (password protected) books.
- Ability to use the program through the Command Line (Terminal).
- Ability to index multiple books at the same time through the Command Line.
- Ability to merge more than one Index together.
- PDF Index Generator supports all PDFs written in latin languages: i.e. Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and many other languages.
- PDF Index Generator comes with a number of word categories containing the most famous English words (verbs, prepositions, . . . ) to exclude them. You can also create your own categories, and you can import/export them too.
- PDF Index Generator comes with a number of book index templates (Themes), where you can choose any of them to be applied while writing the Index to your book. You can also create your own templates.
- PDF Index Generator does not require Adobe Acrobat to be installed.
- Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB HDD space
- Java JRE 8 or above
Home Page -
- Ebooks list page : 40646
- 2020-02-04PDF Index Generator Professional 2.9
- 2019-06-15PDF Index Generator Professional 2.8
- 2019-06-12PDF Index Generator Professional 2.8
- 2019-04-20PDF Index Generator Professional 2.7
- 2019-04-19PDF Index Generator Professional 2.7
- 2020-06-01SQLMaestro MS SQL PHP Generator Professional 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 2020-04-08PDF Suite 2020 Professional OCR 18.104.22.16880
- 2020-02-13PDF Suite 2020 Professional OCR 22.214.171.12480
- 2020-02-12PDF Suite 2020 Professional OCR 126.96.36.19980
- 2019-11-28MS SQL PHP Generator Professional 188.8.131.52 Multilingual
- 2019-11-28PostgreSQL PHP Generator Professional 184.108.40.206 Multilingual
- 2019-11-19MS SQL PHP Generator Professional v220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 2019-11-18PostgreSQL PHP Generator Professional 18.104.22.168 Multilingual
- 2019-09-10SQLMaestro DB2 PHP Generator Professional 22.214.171.124
- 2019-09-08SQLMaestro DB2 PHP Generator Professional 126.96.36.199
- 2019-08-21SQLMaestro ASA PHP Generator Professional 188.8.131.52
- 2019-08-17SQLMaestro ASA PHP Generator Professional 184.108.40.206
- 2019-05-27SQL Maestro Oracle PHP Generator Professional 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 2019-05-04Firebird PHP Generator Professional 18.104.22.168 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.