Posted on 2017-04-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James L. Outman | Publisher: UXL | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 0787665134 | ISBN13: 9780787665135 |
Description: Like other sets in the UXL history series for middle school through high school, each volume in this new offering Almanac, Biographies, and Primary Sources may be purchased separately. A set index is also available. The Almanac consists of 8 chapters, approximately 60 black-and-white photographs, sources for further study, a time line, a glossary, and an index.
Industrial Revolution Reference Library Almanac.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31436
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Industrial Revolution Reference Library Cumulative Index
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Industrial Revolution Reference Library Primary Sources
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Industrial Revolution Reference Library Biographies
- 2010-12-17Industrial Revolution Reference Library Almanac Vol 1- 4
- 2010-12-16Industrial Revolution Reference Library Almanac Vol 1- 4
- 2019-01-30American Revolution Reference Library Almanac
- 2017-10-13[PDF] World Relgions Reference Library: Almanac
- 2013-03-19James L. Outman,Industrial Revolution Reference Library 3 VolSet and Index
- 2012-01-14Industrial Revolution Reference Library Cumulative Index (U-X-L Industrial Revolution Reference Library) - Matthew May
- 2010-07-15Industrial Revolution Reference Library Volume IV Cumulative Index
- 2009-08-04Industrial Revolution Reference Library Cumulative Index Edition 1. (U-X-L Industrial Revolution Reference Library)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Development of the Industrial U.S. Reference Library: Almanac
- 2018-01-02[PDF] American Revolution: Primary Sources (American Revolution Reference Library)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Slavery Throughout History Reference Library: Almanac (Slavery Through History Reference Library)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] World War II Reference Library: Almanac
- 2010-11-27Development of the Industrial U.S. Reference Library: Almanac Vol 1 - 3
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Hawker (Flypast reference library)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Colonial America Reference Library: Primary Sources
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Middle Ages Reference Library: Primary Sources (U-X-L Middle Ages Reference Library)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.