Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Elliott Jacobson | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 736 | ISBN: 0849323215 | ISBN13: 9780849323218 |
Description: Far from the line drawings and black-and-white photos of the past, Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles features high-quality, color photos of normal anatomy and histology, as well as gross, light, and electron microscopic images of pathogens and diseases. Many of these images have never before been published, and come directly from the esteemed editorâ€™s collection documenting more than 30 years in the research of infectious diseases and veterinary care of reptiles. A comprehensive reference, the book includes definitive information on every aspect of the anatomy, pathophysiology, and differential diagnosis of infectious diseases affecting reptiles. Beginning with a thorough review of the biology, anatomy, and histology of reptiles, the introductory chapters cover all major systems and provide the most complete single source for color images of reptile histology. It addresses the mechanism of reptile immunology and the response to pathogens, and explains how immunological response is key to differential diagnosis. Given the difficulty in isolating certain pathogens for identification, the book provides an overview of electron microscopy, complete with electron micrographs of reptile pathogens, and introduces the necessity of molecular methods for diagnosis. The text outlines serodiagnostics and the development and use of immunological reagents specifically designed for reptiles in tests such as indirect enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA). Finally, the book devotes several chapters to the viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases known to reptiles and methods for isolating these pathogens. With up-to-the-minute data, a never-before-seen collection of images, and a stellar panel of contributors, Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles is the definitive resource forveterinarians, biologists, and researchers involved in the study of pathogens infecting reptiles.
Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33846
- 2019-01-15Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles Color Atlas and Text
- 2019-01-10Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles Color Atlas and Text
- 2012-12-28Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-02-17Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text - Elliott Jacobson - Removed
- 2011-09-18Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text free ebook download - Removed
- 2009-03-26Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text - Removed
- 2009-03-26Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine I: First International Conference (ICIDN - 2012), Dec. 15-18, 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine II: First International Conference (ICIDN - 2012), Dec. 15-18, 2012, Kathmandu, Nepal (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology) - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Infectious Diseases and Arthropods - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Infectious Diseases of the Horse: Diagnosis, pathology, management, and public health
- 2012-04-03Bacterial Genomes and Infectious Diseases by Ricky V.L Chan
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Infectious Diseases: Emergency Department Diagnosis & Management (Red and White Emergency Medicine Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Infectious Diseases (Health and Disease in Society)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat, 4e
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Infectious Diseases: Expert Consult: Online and Print - 2 Volume Set, 3e (Infectious Diseases (Armstrong/ Mosby))
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Infectious Diseases: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Diseases of Poverty: Epidemiology, Infectious Diseases, and Modern Plagues (Geisel Series in Global Health and Medicine)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.