Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patricia Park | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 404 | ISBN: 1439870969 | ISBN13: 9781439870969 |
Description: This completely revised edition of Energy Law and the Environment has greatly expanded its scope to explore how international law engages with multinational companies regarding energy sources, ownership of those resources, and state sovereignty. Written for all the players in the energy sector, lawyers and non-lawyers alike, this second edition has been aptly renamed International Law for Energy and the Environment. It considers issues of energy sector regulation related to economics and protection of intellectual property associated with development of technologies for mitigating environmentally damaging emissions. The book is divided into three sections that build upon each other. Section I addresses the interrelationship between international law, environmental law, and the energy sector. It covers regulatory theory within an economic context the regulation of multinational companies with regard to international regulation and state rules and trade, competition, and environmental law in the energy sector. Section II examines the regulation of the various energy sectorsâ€”oil, gas, and nuclearâ€”and how international law affects them and their ownership, risk, and liability. Section III considers some of the main energy producer/user jurisdictions where energy companies operate, including more developed systems around the world, such as the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia as well as two major emerging economies, namely, India and China. The final chapter reviews the material presented in the book, drawing conclusions about the current state of environmental regulation in the energy sector and identifying potential future developments.
International Law for Energy and the Environment, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34992
- 2013-05-06International Law for Energy and the Environment, Second Edition - Removed
- 2014-03-22CRC PRESS INTERNATIONAL LAW FOR ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT 2ND EDITION 2013 RETAIL EBOOK-kE
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Nanoporous Materials for Energy and the Environment
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Wind Energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment, Second Edition
- 2014-03-08Wind Energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment, Second Edition
- 2013-07-20Design for Energy and the Environment: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on the Foundations (repost)
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Bioenergy (Energy and the Environment)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Progress in Exergy, Energy, and the Environment - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Diplomacy on Ice: Energy and the Environment in the Arctic and Antarctic
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Diplomacy on Ice: Energy and the Environment in the Arctic and Antarctic
- 2013-10-26Nanoporous Materials for Energy and the Environment - Removed
- 2013-10-23Nanoporous Materials for Energy and the Environment - Removed
- 2009-11-16Design for Energy and the Environment
- 2009-02-09Techniques of Scientific Computing for Energy and the Environment
- 2019-04-30Wind Energy: Renewable Energy and the Environment, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-30[PDF] American Politics and the Environment, Second Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Radar Design Principles: Signal Processing and the Environment. Second Edition
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Introductory Botany: Plants, People, and the Environment, Media Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.