Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: G. John Ikenberry | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 392 | ISBN: 1107634598 | ISBN13: 9781107634596 |
Description: The end of the Cold War and subsequent dissolution of the Soviet Union resulted in a new unipolar international system that presented fresh challenges to international relations theory. Since the Enlightenment, scholars have speculated that patterns of cooperation and conflict might be systematically related to the manner in which power is distributed among states. Most of what we know about this relationship, however, is based on European experiences between the seventeenth and twentieth centuries, when five or more powerful states dominated international relations, and the latter twentieth century, when two superpowers did so. Building on a highly successful special issue of the leading journal World Politics, this book seeks to determine whether what we think we know about power and patterns of state behaviour applies to the current 'unipolar' setting and, if not, how core theoretical propositions about interstate interactions need to be revised.
International Relations Theory and the Consequences of Unipolarity.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34733
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Relations Theory for the Twenty-First Century: An Introduction
- 2017-11-02[PDF] International Relations Theory and Regional Transformation
- 2017-10-23[PDF] International Relations Theory and European Security: We Thought We Knew (Routledge Global Security Studies)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] International Relations Theory and International Law: A Critical Approach
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory
- 2020-01-13Iraqi Kurdistan, the PKK and International Relations: Theory and Ethnic Conflict (Exeter Studies in Ethno Politics)
- 2019-08-27International Relations Theory and International Law A Critical Approach
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Petri Net Theory and the Modeling of Systems
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Commercial Arbitration and the Commercial Agency Directive: A Perspective from Law and Economics (International Law and Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance
- 2018-01-10[PDF] International Business: Strategy and the Multinational Company
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
- 2017-12-29[PDF] International Relations Theory (5th Edition)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Quantum Information Theory and the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Blood Relations: Menstruation and the Origins of Culture
- 2017-12-24[PDF] International Relations Scholarship Around the World (Worlding Beyond the West)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] International Relations Theory: A Critical Introduction
- 2017-12-16[PDF] International Economics: Theory and Policy, 9th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.