Posted on 2018-01-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shuang-Hua Yang | Publisher: Springer | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 204 | ISBN: 1849963584 | ISBN13: 9781849963589 |
Description: The Internet plays a significant and growing role in real-time industrial manufacturing, scheduling and management. A considerable research effort has led to the development of new technologies that make it possible to use the Internet for supervision and control of industrial processes. Internet-based Control Systems addresses the challenges that need to be overcome before the Internet can be beneficially used not only for monitoring of but also remote control industrial plants. New design issues such as requirement specification, architecture selection and user-interface design are dealt with. Irregular data transmission and data loss and, in extreme cases, whole-system instability may result from Internet time-delay this book guards against such phenomena from both computer science and control engineering perspectives. Security breaches and safety risks in an Internet-based control system could have very serious consequences and the author gives specific advice for avoiding them. This book is unique in bringing together multiple strands of research, mainly from computer science and control engineering, into an over-arching study of the entire subject. Practical perspectives are explored both through case studies in several chapters and through real applications including: â€¢ robot arm control â€¢ web-based simulator for a catalytic reactor â€¢ virtual supervision parameter control of a water tank system â€¢ model predictive control for a process control unit â€¢ remote control performance monitoring and maintenance and â€¢ remote control system design and implementation. Internet-based Control Systems is a useful introduction and guide for researchers in control engineering and computer science and developers of real-time Internet-enabling software. It can also be used for teaching a final year option or elective on Internet-enabled real-time system design, or as an advanced example of real-time software design for graduates.
Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35434
- 2011-08-21Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2011-05-23Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modeling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2011-02-14Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Hybrid Systems, Optimal Control and Hybrid Vehicles: Theory, Methods and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Intelligent Systems Design and Applications: 16th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2016) held in Porto, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Embedded Robotics: Mobile Robot Design and Applications with Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Fractional-order Systems and Controls: Fundamentals and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Embedded Robotics: Mobile Robot Design and Applications with Embedded Systems (Springer)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Sensorless AC Electric Motor Control: Robust Advanced Design Techniques and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2019-08-23Intelligent Systems Design and Applications 18th International Conference on Intelligent Systems ...
- 2018-11-24Intelligent Systems Design and Applications
- 2018-04-18Intelligent Systems Design and Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Complex Time-Delay Systems: Theory and Applications (Understanding Complex Systems) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] High Voltage Circuit Breakers: Design and Applications (Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Vol 100)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Optimization of Elliptic Systems: Theory and Applications (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Extremal Fuzzy Dynamic Systems: Theory and Applications (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Wireless Sensor Networks: Principles, Design and Applications (Signals and Communication Technology)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Introduction to Space Systems: Design and Synthesis
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamics of Information Systems: Theory and Applications (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.