Posted on 2017-11-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: SkillShare | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 37b4b3d0ba2e435c8488e4a8931551e7 |
Description: Introduction to After Effects for Animation - Create Your Own Music Inspired Short Duration: 2hr 43m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 2.5 GB Genre: eLearning | Language: English This class is for designers and illustrators that are looking to bring their vector illustration to life covering a range of different animation methods to create a music based sting. This class is for those of you who are new to After Effects, so we'll be covering a lot of the basics. However, a good understanding of Illustrator or Photoshop will be useful as a lot of the tools and termonology crosses over into After Effects. You'll create a 10-15 second animation that captures the spirit, feel, and excitement of your favorite song, album, record label...you get the idea. I've created a simple piece to take you through key skills in After Effects. You will need Adobe After Effects and Illustrator. Trial versions are avalible on the Adobe website. Class Breakdown: *A tour of the interface - How to set up your project and composition and importing assets from outside of after effects *Layer Types An overview of different layer types. *Introduction to Animation - Covering the basics of animating the transform properties. Explaining the use of pre-composing and animating within these. How to animate masks and when to use them. Lastly a quick run through of how to export your video so you can share your work so far. *Introduction to shape layers and animating paths - How to convert Illustrator files to After effects shape layers and how to animate paths. *Working in 3D space: We'll be covering the basics of the 3D capabilities within After Effects, This isn't true 3D animation but I'll be covering tricks such as transforming an object to appear to change to a different perspective. *We'll also look into basic text animation and finally some finishing touches to polish your animation.
Introduction to After Effects for Animation - Create Your Own Music Inspired Short.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33106
- 2016-09-20Introduction to After Effects for Animation - Create Your Own Music Inspired Short
- 2016-08-19Introduction to After Effects for Animation - Create Your Own Music Inspired Short
- 2017-11-07Introduction to After Effects for Animation
- 2019-04-15Skillshare After Effects For Beginners Create Custom Transitions-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-AFTER EFFECTS FOR BEGINNERS CREATE CUSTOM TRANSITIONS
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Dive into After Effects: Flat Animation Buildup
- 2014-05-06Introduction to After Effects for Compositors (FLV) - Removed
- 2014-03-14Digital Tutors - Introduction to After Effects for Compositors - Removed
- 2014-02-05Introduction to After Effects for Compositors - Removed
- 2014-01-20DT - INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS FOR COMPOSITORS - Removed
- 2014-01-16DIGITALTUTORS - INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS FOR COMPOSITORS - Removed
- 2014-01-13DIGITALTUTORS - INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS FOR COMPOSITORS - Removed
- 2014-01-06Digital Tutors Introduction to After Effects for Compositors Video Tutorial - Removed
- 2014-01-03Digital - Tutors: Introduction to After Effects for Compositors - Removed
- 2014-01-01DIGITALTUTORS - INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS FOR COMPOSITORS TUTORIAL - Removed
- 2013-12-31DIGITALTUTORS INTRODUCTION TO AFTER EFFECTS FOR COMPOSITORS TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2013-12-30Introduction to After Effects for Compositors - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.