Posted on 2017-12-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Susan C. Shelmerdine | Category: Languages (Other) | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1585102709 |
Description: Shelmerdine's text is designed to be a complete, but streamlined introductory course in Latin. It covers all aspects of Latin grammar in a familiar pedagogical flow, with brief explanations of English grammar as needed within the text itself, providing students with an intext reference point for new Latin material. "Real Latin" readings occur throughout the text, early and often, in the form of sentences and short passages. They are unconnected, providing the instructor the option of covering them as time and need allows. A variety of exercises provide different approaches to mastery of the language, especially in the early chapters. The text is designed as a streamlined and uncluttered approach to Latin and grammar, providing a complete course, but without the nuance of more advanced explanations that hinder the first year student's mastery of the material. Shelmerdine's text focuses on the first year students' need to know and ability to master, in the hopes that success itself will breed further success and satisfaction on the part of the student.
Introduction to Latin.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34245
- 2018-08-13A Concise Introduction to Latin American Politics and Development
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Introduction to Research Methods: A Practical Guide for Anyone Undertaking a Research Project
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Introduction to Clinical Neurology, 5 edition
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Propositional Satisfiability (Studies in Logic)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to the Geometry of Complex Numbers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Integral Calculus: Systematic Studies with Engineering Applications for Beginners
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Astronomy and Cosmology (Manchester Physics Series)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Mesoscopic Physics (Mesoscopic Physics and Nanotechnology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Logic Synthesis Using Verilog HDL (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Android App Development for the Kindle Fire (Learning)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Greek & Latin Roots of English
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Sustainable Transports (Automation-Control and Industrial Engineering)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Plasma Physics
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to Information Architecture Video Training
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to archiving with Veritas Enterprise Vault
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Thinking - Stanford University
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to Java for Android Development LiveLessons
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction To 3D Game Programming With Directx 9.0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.